What i heard

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by TheOverlord, Feb 22, 2005.

1. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

My college professor for my human sexuality class said that females can easily train themselves to orgasm just by thought...

Just thought this was an interesting bit of info that you can use when girls blame you for not making them orgasm. those bastards.

2. jonb

Gold Member

Well, the problems in cases of female anorgasmia are manifold. But remember, ladies: No one is responsible for your orgasm but you. Do you think us guys have MRI vision to see what's going on down there?

3. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

oh, please!

The mental aspect is certainly huge, but I think saying that we can train ourselves is going a bit too far.

You don't need to see/know what's going on and you don't need to read our minds. What you do need to do is listen to what we're saying/moaning/grunting and read our body language and let us know you really care.

I love rough quickies, but I am most likely to orgasm in a slow, easy session where it really hits me how much I love my boyfriend. That's all you need to know about many women.

4. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

Did you see that movie 40 days and 40 nights?

He makes the girl orgasm by blowing a flower petal across her body.

EXPLAIN THAT FICTIONAL MOVIE SCENE!!!

5. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

HELLO... THAT WAS A MOVIE!!! :blink:

I definitely know that I, for one, cannot control my orgasms...
    I also know for a fact that mental does not cause it alone, cuz I was with a guy who was very good at getting me very excited and ready for sex (like that's not easy with me cuz I love sex, but he got me really going...)... he was also well endowed (9x7)... but out of all the times we had sex, I maybe had an orgasm twice...

So, while mental does a lot, it takes a lot of effort to get my orgasm...

6. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

I was joking...fictional means fake, thus the reason i put it in there.

7. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

much less EASILY trained as stated. I've had a few orgasms w/o sexual stimulation, but all in my sleep. They were certainly enough to wake me up. I didn't have any conscience control over them though. It's not 100% up to women, if so...why would we need a partner? You'd have a lot more happy women running around if it were that easy.

8. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:

much less EASILY trained as stated. I've had a few orgasms w/o sexual stimulation, but all in my sleep. They were certainly enough to wake me up. I didn't have any conscience control over them though. It's not 100% up to women, if so...why would we need a partner? You'd have a lot more happy women running around if it were that easy.
    [post=286026]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

What you said. It takes two to tango and two to tingle.

9. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

Then mabye with years of practice.

My point is females can orgasm by thought, and men cant.

(joke)now they can stop complaing about birth, since they have it better than us.(joke)

10. D_Barbi_Queue

men can't orgasm by thought? what would you call wet dreams?

11. Knight

Knight New Member

Wet dreams are a natural process its not conscious. Anyway, I made a girl cum once just by saying her name (it was Riva, I have a (Northern) British/English accent). That was cool. Course she was also very hot, one of the most attractive girls I've ever seen. I dunno how I get em :p

12. D_Barbi_Queue

The only orgasms I've had by pure thought alone were in my sleep. So I think the same would apply to women.

13. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    This thread brings one scene to mind which a few of the girls I know love:

Diner scene from When Harry Met Sally (If you've seen it, you know exactly what I'm talking about)

14. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

I was joking...fictional means fake, thus the reason i put it in there.
    [post=286022]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    sorry, that was a blonde moment... :blush:
    damn my lack of common sense...

15. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Well for a guy like me, the emotional aspect of sex is very important when I'm with a woman because I'm not blessed like some of the posters here. I can't just fuck most women and have them screaming for more, haha.

I've noticed that small gestures like a back rub, running a bath for my girlfriend, or cooking her dinner can really enhance the pleasure she feels in bed at night. I think it has something to do with women feeling content and relaxed that does it for them sometimes. Maybe it's just the girls I've been with, so correct me if I'm wrong.

And to reply to some of the messages, that's awesome that Knight made a woman get off by the sound of his voice !! I haven't been that lucky, but I've been told that my voice is quite sexy as well. Hey, I'll take all the subtle turn-ons I can get man, haha.

16. D_Stavelay Strappon

D_Stavelay Strappon New Member

I think you are right, TAG. And often, a wet dream for a guy happens in sort of a semi-conscious state. Messy but a lot of fun and almost always very intense. Btw, I still have the odd one, despite......... :blush:

You add a lot to the site. Thanks.

17. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: If your professor is saying we women can orgasm mentally, does that mean he's saying we're f...ed in the head LOL

Seriously I think the only woman who should have to rely on mentally stimulating herself to orgasm is the woman who has an absolute dud for a partner. Sure, you need to be in the right frame of mind, relaxed etc but you cant fool yourself that much?

Draft saved Draft deleted