what i'd really like to see

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is a picture of a man measuring his 10"+ penis. i always hear stories about guys 12", even 13" long proving it with a measure tape in front of crowded bars or so, but never find one picture on the internet where they are doing it. no fake pictures, photoshoped ones, ones where you can't see where the measure tape begins or so - real measurement pictures of 10"+ cock. even jonah falcon, who for some reason claims to be the biggest guy on earth, haven't measured it. really, anyone ever seen pictures like those?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Plz dont encourage more bullshit pics of guys measuring their dicks! They always start the tape from a ridiculous place or cover things with their hands etc etc

This topic has been done to death on here in a million different guises..

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hallarious.....hhaha yes... every girl have a story about the alligator they saw in that cloudy night.. Well, it was probably a crocodile of about 12 foot long.. cough* excuse me.. 8 inches.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Plz dont encourage more bullshit pics of guys measuring their dicks! They always start the tape from a ridiculous place or cover things with their hands etc etc

This topic has been done to death on here in a million different guises..

Yeah, help me out with that one. God luv ya, X.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

webnabled

Just Browsing
Media
Agreed. Something doesn't look quite right about the photo. It just doesn't look proportional. Certainly can't be 7" around. It's big, but no need to be dishonest.

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
That looked fake to me. Why does he need to cover his penis with his hand in the length measurement? And why is he squeezing his cock like that in the girth measurement. The tape measure is all bunched up and angled and he probably has slack on the bottom side. You can only see 2.5" across the top, but the total is 7"?
um maybe to keep it still and not slip its hard holding a ruler and trying to get a great shot at the same time the girth i dont have an anwser for