What idiot thought this was a good idea?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Call your cable provider; perhaps they are offering it to you on a free trial basis. My cable company called me and asked me if I wanted a free trial and I declined. If they are charging you then simply have it removed and the charge reversed.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Take it to court! :wink:
Who are they to fuck with you, Mr. Hoss! :biggrin1:
It's awful!

Shania Twain, Gayle King, The Final Season of Oprah (I missed them all), Dr.Phil, and now they plan on the has beens Ryan and Tatum O'Neal. It's located next to Planet Green and I keep entering the wrong numbers in the remote.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's a hint........if you don't like it, don't watch it.
and yet he says his post count is big because he's a moderator.
(I thinks it's because of his sniglet thread)
Call your cable provider; perhaps they are offering it to you on a free trial basis. My cable company called me and asked me if I wanted a free trial and I declined. If they are charging you then simply have it removed and the charge reversed.
They informed me it's an automatic, and since it's free I have no choice unless I cancel them completely but then I'd lose Planet Green, The Military Channel, The Game Show Comedy Network (Match Game episodes from 1980) and the food channels.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have basic cable to get the cheap internet. Until I moved I got channels 1-99 but when they hooked up my new service (which didn't change) I now have to have some stupid little box that only gives me 12 channels...and those are the free channels...like the local tv stations...*grrrrr.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
With DirecTV it's possible to go to the channel settings feature and block out OWN without affecting any other channels. I've done this, blocking all of the Jeebus channels with 24/7 televangelists and everything works just fine. No 700 Club, no KBYU, no ya' gonna go to Hell roundups. Life is sweet.