What, If Anything, Is Stopping You Exploring Butt Play?

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I explored with my ex. It was kinda rad in a kinky, naughty way. Then we just stopped. No real reason why.

And since then/her I feel like it's an avenue I've already explored and don't really think about it.

The orgasms had me talking in tongues tho. I get why some guys love it.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think bi/gay/and exploratory hetero guys just need to comprehend that penetration just isnt a desired pleasure for a large swath of straight men and respect that, no different if said straight men tried to insinuate lesbian women just need the right dick or other phallic object to make their sex lives complete. Now if you're talking about removing the homophobic vibe from refusal of straight men to engage in buttplay, than sure, Im an ally...but i operate off of the broccoli metaphor: chock full of vitamins and nutrients, yet my body will not allow it's taste or smell to enter my without unpleasant physical side effects.

Reactions: 286798
D

deleted947790

I enjoy a good buttplug, finger, tongue or strap on in mine

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've really gotten into using plugs. I've been using them occasionally for a few years now but recently got a 2" and its amazing how much bigger that is than 1.5", and it really felt like an accomplishment to swallow that up the first few times. Now its getting a lot easier and I'm already thinking of the next size up.

I'm trying to broach the subject now with my wife. She doesn't know about my experience with plugs.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From exploring it with myself? Nothing, I've gotten into a bit personally. Not much with a partner. I learned while exploring it with myself that I just don't necessarily enjoy it that much.

D

deleted814719

Been married for 43 years and had anal sex with the wife once. She claimed it was painful (I probably didn't use enough lube - damn!).

I do enjoy exploring my own ass and am going to try an aneros soon. I've been able to insert a finger and feel my prostate and enjoy that sensation. I just don't have long enough arms or fingers to keep up the internal massage for more than a minute or so.

D

deleted814719

I've really gotten into using plugs. I've been using them occasionally for a few years now but recently got a 2" and its amazing how much bigger that is than 1.5", and it really felt like an accomplishment to swallow that up the first few times. Now its getting a lot easier and I'm already thinking of the next size up.

I'm trying to broach the subject now with my wife. She doesn't know about my experience with plugs.
Do you get prostate pleasure from using the plugs or just a "full" feeling in your asshole?

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I’m sitting on a hard surface, I get prostate pleasure. Otherwise, it’s just a full feeling. Particularly with the 2” as it’s a VERY full feeling. I’m worried I’m getting addicted.

my 1.5” had a vibrating component that no longer works but as a result it has this big nun that extends beyond the base and sitting on a hard surface with it sends an Absolute spark of pleasure straight to my prostate.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been married for 43 years and had anal sex with the wife once. She claimed it was painful (I probably didn't use enough lube - damn!).

I do enjoy exploring my own ass and am going to try an aneros soon. I've been able to insert a finger and feel my prostate and enjoy that sensation. I just don't have long enough arms or fingers to keep up the internal massage for more than a minute or so.
You definitey want to get a plug or a prostate massager. I have both and prefer the plugs in large part because they give plenty of prostate pleasure and mine have been so much fuller.

Elixir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's just not really an area I have ever thought about and it doesn't really interest me however I would like to think I'm an open guy who is willing, with the right person, to explore these things. That's the most important thing in my eyes when exploring and experiment - being with the right person.

deeperthanyou

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took me many years but i did about two years ago with my partner. I have 0 interest receiving but giving was good for her. It just happened naturally i was like wow your asshole is pretty to im going to fuck it. She came pretty hard from it also so good. Still all about the pussy for me.