What If Fantasies?

mnpollio

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have any information on something called "What If...Fantasies"? Two hot clips popped over at ThisVid.

First is Wrong House, which features a thief breaking into a house and being taken captive and used sexually by the owner.

Wrong House - ThisVid.com

The other is Highschool Reunion, where a guy stumbles across the dude who outed him in high school, drugs him and molests him.

Old friend's reunion - ThisVid.com

Both indicate that they are one of several episodes and I am assuming there may be more stories, but internet searches show no listing for "What If...Fantasies" and no one seems to know anything about them. Even if they are defunct, there should still be some trace left somewhere. So its complete absence is bizarre.

Anyone heard of them or know of a website or somewhere where one can purchase their clips/stories? Really would appreciate any info here. Thanks.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does anyone have any information on something called "What If...Fantasies"? Two hot clips popped over at ThisVid.

First is Wrong House, which features a thief breaking into a house and being taken captive and used sexually by the owner.

Wrong House - ThisVid.com

The other is Highschool Reunion, where a guy stumbles across the dude who outed him in high school, drugs him and molests him.

Old friend's reunion - ThisVid.com

Both indicate that they are one of several episodes and I am assuming there may be more stories, but internet searches show no listing for "What If...Fantasies" and no one seems to know anything about them. Even if they are defunct, there should still be some trace left somewhere. So its complete absence is bizarre.

Anyone heard of them or know of a website or somewhere where one can purchase their clips/stories? Really would appreciate any info here. Thanks.
Never heard of this, but cheers for the heads up! Wow, the video story reminds me of some of the early work of youtuber #ChrisStuckmann (and the guy in the red t-shirt almost looks like him, but it's not). Anyway, Chris came out in one of his vids as "pansexual", although he's married to a woman (she may be pan also?) and they have kids together. This is a video of his from years ago, but there's some earlier footage of him dancing like Michael Jackson, around the 12:30 mark. Just thought I'd leave it here since your Old Friends Reunion vid reminded me of him!

Reactions: Psilord905