what if full frontal was small?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by fournineteenfiftynine, Nov 26, 2011.

1. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Often people say they would want to see A list actors do full frontals....but let's face it...if the average cock size is 5.5 wouldn't a lot of these actors rightfully fear being made fun of or maybe lose their star power if there average or even smaller dick were seen? It seems like people want to see the full frontals but then when the guy is average or smaller...people say things like "it was disapointing."

2. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

i dont look actors for their cock, its just interesting to see their cock, like is it hairy, cut, i suppose just for stats. i just saw ronaldinhos j0 vid and to me he is he is the same old idiot that he was before, even tho he has a nice cock...

3. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Thank you...I'm curious as to what others would say...

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't necessarily think a 5"'er would be disappointing. But then again, I don't think attractiveness and size are always synonymous.

5. ed8101

ed8101 New Member

I just like to see cocks and balls; I wish movies showed more of them. I like frontal nudity.

6. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Getting to see hot guys naked isn't about seeing a big dick to me. It's just hot to see them, whether they are famous or not. Maybe we kind of hope our favorite movie star will have a huge one, but most of them are going to be average. If anything, I think as more and more celebrities go full frontal it might dispell some of the mystique and bring people back to the reality about what average penis size is. It might suck at first to be the first few of them to come out as not being horse hung, but if we get to a point where as many actors are showing dick as actresses are going topless, they will end up being a typical sample of men with a variety of sizes and the vast majority being what is considered right now to be small to average.

#6 travis1985, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  7. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say and fantasize about a big one...but really, if a celebrity I found attractive both physically and mentally, his penis size wouldn't matter, average, small or large. I'd like them just the same :)

8. jt1985

jt1985 Member

I think Andrew Lincoln of Walking Dead is hot, and he doesn't seem to be very well endowed at all based on the full frontals I've seen of him. It's the * total * package that counts.

9. manju

manju Member

I think the tendency is not to do a full frontal if you are a smallish endowed A-lister.

Look what shit Kevin Costner had to go through through to prove he didn't have a small dick after it was rumored that some crew members giggled while he shot a naked swim scene in "Dances with Wolves"

10. LittleDicky

Gold Member

I think the source of much male modesty is the fear of not "measuring up." Movies SELL illusion and fantasy. If a man's penis is average or worse, the female fans may lose interest. They'd rather imagine something "grander."

I agree, size should not matter, but you can't tell how people are thinking. Better to leave it to the imagination, as partial nudity is sometimes much more intriguing than full nudity.

It's the same mindset as actors who stay in the closet. If one is supposed to be a "romantic lead," how are the women supposed to fantasize about him -- if they can picture him with another man?

It's all about fantasy.

11. sykray

sykray Active Member

I agree that acting is about fantasy and suspending disbelief. I enjoy seeing nudity on stage, TV or in cinema but there is an important factor about showing actors naked.

While we can suspend disbelief and accept that the face is the character's face, the clothed body the character's body, etc., the view of the penis (probaby the breasts of a female actor) is not perceived as the character's penis but it's the actor's penis. It has broken the fantasy, the suspension of disbelief.

For that reason, if an actor wears a prosthetic nose or ears, or appears to have a limb amputated then maybe it is logical that an actor wears a prosthetic penis or has prosthetic breasts.

12. clarkwest

clarkwest Active Member

eric balfour isn't exactly what you would call hung, but still sexy, no?

Attached Files:

13. _chrizzian_

_chrizzian_ Member

14. dcsurvivor92

dcsurvivor92 Member

Eric Balfour is hot as hell. I think his cock is the perfect size. Mmmmmm....

15. Bonerologist

Bonerologist Member

Albums:
  16. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I remember right one of the lead actors in Total Eclipse was on the small side.

17. areacode604

areacode604 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    this guy really does nothing for me! i don't find him attractive in the least.

but it seems everyone else thinks so. funny how we're all different like that...

18. jlmchq

jlmchq Member

Albums:
    Peter Sarsgaard in the movie "Kinsey" comes to mind. He's got a small flaccid penis, but seemed proud to show it off in the brightly-lit full-frontal nude scene.

Draft saved Draft deleted