What if he's sporting a huge tent for you....

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
say at work... you both feel a vibe.. and you notice he puts his hand in his pocket....

How do you escalate the situation to be able to feel it?

Would you continue to stare like I did... and smile.... someone please share with me "the moves" to move it on from that point.
thanks!

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Um...walk up and put your hand on it?

Yeah, yeah, "sexual harrassment" and all that, but I don't know of ANY guy would would call foul at that, gay, mean, or otherwise. I think any guy would be flattered.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Um...walk up and put your hand on it?

Yeah, yeah, "sexual harrassment" and all that, but I don't know of ANY guy would would call foul at that, gay, mean, or otherwise. I think any guy would be flattered.

Well, goldeneye, at least you acknowledge the problems and the possible accusation of sexual harassment.

Let's be a little more subtle and perhaps just take your index finger and yank at his pocket or belt loop closest to the zipper of his pants.

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could just do the obvious, since it's obvious he's attracted to you ask him if he'd like to get together after work. For coffee, a drink a meal, etc. Then let things progress from there. What the 2 of you do outside of the worksite is your business.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi bmw335. I agree that you should try to move it out of the office and then take it from there. If I find a woman attractive and realize she's staring at my bulge often it's a huge turn-on. Believe me, if there truly is a vibe between the two of you it won't be difficult to take it to the next level. He might enjoy and milk the attention and mystery for a little while though...:)
Have fun...Always!!! :smile:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
say at work... you both feel a vibe.. and you notice he puts his hand in his pocket....

How do you escalate the situation to be able to feel it?

Would you continue to stare like I did... and smile.... someone please share with me "the moves" to move it on from that point.
thanks!

from your pics, all you have to do is ask lol