What if man had periods?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least pre-cum leakage is so much better than periods.

Perhaps the world population would be even much huger?

So much better for humans to enjoy being constantly "in heat," than being subject to periodic pregnancy cycle "failures." Well at least the male half.

Another great thing about natural pregnancies, they can cut down significantly upon periods that women would otherwise have to endure.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually Men DO have 'cycles', every 50-52 days, complete with mood swings, etc...

our systems reset...track it sometime...

Uh, what? I've never heard of this. Is there a link to show more of whatever it is you're talking about?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
If men had periods, we'd live as long as women because we wouldn't have such a massive buildup of iron in our systems.

edit: What you can do though, is donate blood at least once a year to get the iron levels down. Very important for all men. AVOID IRON

Last edited:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If men had menstrual cycles ( not "periods" because no being on earth doesn't have a hormonal cycle if they are normal and healthy ) it'd not be really amazing at all. Since we'd know this since time immemorial I am sure it wouldn't be anything new. That's the dull and realistic view.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can you just imagine if many of the male leaders of the world had their periods sync up? We might actually have a chance for peace in the world.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if men had periods they would definitely brag about the size of their tampons!

That's ridiculous and silly.

No, I think men would still compete, by having to have the biggest trucks and such, as a substitute "phallic symbol," since "polite" society won't let us walk around with our dicks sticking out a-swinging.

I think the sports cars and ugly show-off cars, are stupid and ugly. Why pay more, for less? I've always liked the "practical" vehicles, such as a station wagon, van, or SUV, that can easily carry your people or your stuff. It's the size of your family, that ought to be about the most prominant "status symbol" in our "competitive" male-dominated society. Of course pickup trucks also count to get by with, as they relate to the work that men often do. But I like a roof over everything, and I'm not into carry all that messy gardening stuff.