Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
honestly, the odds are SOO incredibly low. I'm trying to think of the last time I ran in to someone from one of my classes in college 6, 7, 8 years ago... I don't think I have, and I went to a school with 35,000 students.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
If someone discovered I was on LPSG, I'd say: "Sure, you bet I am...they say if you "got it, flaunt it"....take a look at my profile pics...search for Bigbull29"

Enjoy the big bull peter!:biggrin1:

(I'd want the ladies to look and get wet, while the the boys get all green from envy, feeling nice and small)

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it would only be one of about 50 women in my case, and no guys, since they're the only ones who've seen me hard. So that would be very cool. I would let them buy me a drink as a prize. :wink:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cannot imagine a scenario where I would get recognized by an LPSG member on the street. To my best recollection, I stay clothed all the time when I'm outside my home. And if I did get recognized, it would mean that it would be one of the very few people I gave a face pic to - so that wouldn't matter.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would depend upon if he's extremely good looking, hugely hung and has a personality or if he's just a big dick with a big dick.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to think I'd be cool about it.

I suppose my PA and tattoos could be recognised...

As has been said, whoever it was must also frequent lpsg.

It could only happen to me during a sexual encounter, or a nudist location, sothat would be a fairly neutral situation and I don't think I've posted anything I'd regret.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd be very embarrassed for anyone in my personal life to know I am a member on this site. It depends on who it was as to how embarrassed though. Some people would be alot worse than others and some would really male me very uncomfortable, others just embarrassed but I would get over it.

D

deleted432219

If the guy who recognized me was attractive, I'd probably flirt with him and see what happens. Lol

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It would depend on who recognized me. For the most part, I'd probably deny it, but if the guy was hot, maybe I wouldn't haha. Although I think it would be very difficult to recognize me from my pics here...

You are kind of distinctive. :tongue:

If I recognized someone, I probably wouldn't say anything, and I have no idea what I'd do if I got recognized because only a handful of folks here who I like well enough have ever seen me. Probably have a chat and flirt. :rolleyes:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are kind of distinctive. :tongue:

If I recognized someone, I probably wouldn't say anything, and I have no idea what I'd do if I got recognized because only a handful of folks here who I like well enough have ever seen me. Probably have a chat and flirt. :rolleyes:

I don't know....that beard & purple glasses are kind of a giveaway....:wink: