What if there were no STD's?

D

deleted15807

Western World a relentless fuckfest. In more religious parts...no change.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmmm, probably a lot of woman get pregnant and there would be too much people on the world.....
But for the rest a big fuckfest....
I disagree there would still be birth control pills and condoms to prevent pregnancy. So I don't see an increase in the world population. I may be mistaken but condoms are like 1,000 years old and their original purpose was always to prevent pregnancy; not STD's.

To answer the OP's original question much of the world would probably become like Sodom & Gomorrah; because some people would have no reason to exercise common sense, restraint, or free will.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I disagree there would still be birth control pills and condoms to prevent pregnancy. So I don't see an increase in the world population. I may be mistaken but condoms are like 1,000 years old and their original purpose was always to prevent pregnancy; not STD's.

To answer the OP's original question much of the world would probably become like Sodom & Gomorrah; because some people would have no reason to exercise common sense, restraint, or free will.

I agree with you too, but nowadays most people wear condoms for not getting a disease. When we get teached in school, most of the time they said to wear a condom so we don't get a chenge on a disease...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sterile, so I'd be sittin' on "Go".
njqt466 waits patiently in the que to sit on HickBoy. :smile:

I agree with you too, but nowadays most people wear condoms for not getting a disease. When we get teached in school, most of the time they said to wear a condom so we don't get a chenge on a disease..
Wow, what a difference 24 years makes! That's the difference in our generations, when I was in high school AIDS wasn't around. The pill was in it's hey day, and the only reason to wear rubbers was to avoid herpes. The other stuff you could catch could be killed with penicillin or other antibiotics.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may be mistaken but condoms are like 1,000 years old and their original purpose was always to prevent pregnancy; not STD's.

a cute ditty:

In days of old
When knights were bold
and rubbers weren't invented...
They tied a sock around their cock
And fucked away contented!

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Re: Yes, I do think the world population would have grown much vaster and denser.

As lack of STDs would probably encourage and boost natural baby-making, in some various ways. More people would probably even marry younger, not having any fear that their chosen mate might have some nasty "social" disease.

Mmmmm, probably a lot of woman get pregnant and there would be too much people on the world.....
But for the rest a big fuckfest....

I must disagree somewhat. Yes, world population would likely be vaster and denser. Obviously, potential pregnancy often isn't enough to deter sex, as families have traditionally tended to be rather large. But more people alive, would be a good thing, not bad.

So STDs isn't about keeping human population "under control," but rather, reminding people why they should be monogamous. Especially religious people seem to understand, the need for stable families, and knowing who the daddies are. Strong families are the basic building blocks of a healthy society. So yes, let the world naturally grow vaster and denser in human population. But let's do it the right way, even if it takes a little longer to get to such population levels.

God commanded people not to abuse the power of procreation, by adultery and fornication. Marriage first, then sex and babies. But so many people seem to lack "common sense," and want to do just whatever seems to feel good, and be so selfish and hedonistic, so God must have allowed for there to be STDs, as don't "sins" perhaps require a possible penalty to deter them?

And here's a thought. What if everybody in the world, decided that monogamy really was the way to go, and in a few generations, STDs disappeared from the world? It wouldn't even take "everybody" but just enough of a "critical mass" to undercut the spread of STDs. It's not so much a hypothetical question, but a potentiality to consider. Such morals would also highly likely relate to a more natural and larger family size, as correspondingly, use of nasty contraceptive potions and poisons would also drop. I think it would be so cool, to see world population "booming" in size so "uncontrollably." Natural baby booms just persisting and persisting and overspreading the entire globe? I believe people would adapt far more readily than the population phobics like to admit.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
What would the world be like if all STD's were eradicated?

Then nature would develop an alternative mechanism to prevent mass fornication and overpopulation.

Nature likes moderation: a decent but not exaggerated exchange of genes, and a decent but not overpopulated group of creatures.

The real art of life is to fuck as often as possible, without getting killed.

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

This thread would only have 1 post (OP) as members would be too busy introducing themselves in other members...