What if you HAD to post a face pic?

akui7087

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if it was a prerequisite of this site to post face pics in your profile too? How many would actually be members and post both cock and face pics online?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think about it often....
sometimes i think about posting a face pic... not to be self absorbed, but i think its a much bigger asset than my big penis... theres always that chance some hot chick i know or that knows me might see my profile and be like WOW, i need to call him!!... but then theres always the chance my GUY friends would somehow see it.. and then i would NEVER EVER EVER hear the end of it!@ lol

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats the great thing about this place. You dont have to post anything and still be a member. I put my face up because i can. I understand why others dont.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think posting a cock shot is more daring than a face shot to be honest. I've been on many sites where some people have the choice to bear it all. And I always envied those who had the guts to show off their stuff so freely. I've never even done a shirtless pic!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well it is a LARGE penis site... so if you're embarassed about having a big one.. well... hahaha Also, if you are afraid of people seeing your pic on here and what they will say to you...what about the fact that THEY are on here looking at it! hahaha I dunno who'd feel more awkward in that conversation :) Just ask them...so did you like the pics of my big dick? hahaha

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think posting a cock shot is more daring than a face shot to be honest. I've been on many sites where some people have the choice to bear it all. And I always envied those who had the guts to show off their stuff so freely. I've never even done a shirtless pic!
Oh, but you should. I'd love to see you topless...and bottomless.

I tend to give people more credit for being ballsy if they post face pics. Very few people can be identified by their genitals (maybe quercusone) but face pics are very recognizable.

So speaks the coward with neither.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its not being daring posting a cock shot... lol
i can post 40489484 dick shots.. but unless someone has SEEN my dick hard, and can REMEMBER exactly what it looks like.. theyll never know its ME....

you post a face pic.. its you...you are on LPSG... its you.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd personally love the world to see me and my member (no other gifts or talents to speak of, really) but my job is too high profile and I've teenage kids to consider.

Other than that, I'm easy. Couldn't care less, for me.

Would hardly be a hurdle in the getting laid by strangers stakes.:biggrin1:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well it is a LARGE penis site... so if you're embarassed about having a big one.. well... hahaha Also, if you are afraid of people seeing your pic on here and what they will say to you...what about the fact that THEY are on here looking at it! hahaha I dunno who'd feel more awkward in that conversation :) Just ask them...so did you like the pics of my big dick? hahaha

Agreed, 100%