What if you HAD to post a face pic?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, wouldn't do it. Not an exhibitionary bone in my body. Already had a JO avi make the rounds years ago without my permission. Don't want to go down that road again. Sorry folks, no elephant trunks or tusks here. Besides, I want people to think I'm a rather large fellow in keeping with my avatar. It's an "outer" body experience.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
again...why worry about posting a face pic? People that view this site see a guy ...with a big dick and say hey! I know that guy...GOOD FOR HIM! Then of course they stare at your package more either being envious or wanting some of it. hahah

someone said Identity theft.. Sorry but they aren't getting your social security number or anthing important... maybe they'll go have plastic surgery to look like you! *and get the penis enlargement. :)

If they are brave enough to say...I saw you on the Large Penis site... you can say cool... are you on there? Otherwise, if they go telling anyone...then they will know that person was online looking for big dick. Also, it just happened to be your big dick they became flustered over....how flattering :)

Now if you are on here with pics showing you sucking dick or something like that... well then be careful about showing face if you don't want anyone to know you're gay/bi.
Well if you're gay, then you maybe have no problem with someone posting your face and dick pics on a homosexually oriented website.

If you're straight and/or have a reputation to consider, posting pictures of your face with your dick kind of defeats the purpose.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not worried about my face pictures showing up on LPSG. as long as my face is cropped out of my full length photos with little or no clothing, it's all gravy. i don't mind people knowing what i look like, and i highly doubt anyone i know would end up finding me on LPSG. plus, at the moment i can post face pics because i'm still working up to my career and i don't have a lot of pressure weighing me down. however, if i do decide to leave LPSG or when begin an acutal career, the photos are going with me.

Holy shit! I like those pics. Nice tits...

Anyway...I don't have my location filled in so technically I could have a lookalike somewhere else in the world. No one can prove its me. Or that it isn't...mwahahahaha.

O

OldFirm08

guessing alot of masks over the eyes, in that face photo. BUT then, it you are sporting a 9 incher and looking for company, why not?

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see what the "big" deal is!!! lol...Even if people you know see you on this site, it's not like they're going to say anything. Even if they did say something, what would they say?

"OH, so I guess you have a large penis?"

shaftie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I feel like I shouldn't be ashamed, but I'm not posting my face in this gallery - ultimately my desire for privacy overrides my desire to show off. Just posting pictures of my package on here has challenged my modesty, but in a fun way!

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had to post a face pic to be a member here, I probably wouldn't be a member. I've posted my face numerous times on other websites where I spend far more time than I do here; I don't really want my face connected to pictures of my cock for professional reasons as well as personal privacy. I've shared pics of my face with LPSG members who have expressed an interest in seeing it, but I doubt if I'll ever post a pic of my face in my gallery.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew you were a good investment, hbla.:wink:

Aww, you noticed... :redface:

I think I'd be able able to really increase your rate of return, you know, find a way to really build you up. I'd insist on giving you a huge payout. You'd definitely feel like a million bucks.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Aww, you noticed... :redface:

I think I'd be able able to really increase your rate of return, you know, find a way to really build you up. I'd insist on giving you a huge payout. You'd definitely feel like a million bucks.

Ah, a lottery a day.
Now that is an investment opp.
(I guess I need to make a deposit. Do I have the liquidity? Have neither deposited nor withdrawn in some time. Better check with the Rockingfeller Bank. Maybe I can get something on blown.:wink:)

justsomebloke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm...I suppose if people I worked with found I had posted naked pictures it could prove a threat to my employment (which would be a bit of a problem). Perhaps that's unlikely but, it's still not a risk I'd like to take...

But if someone PM'd me and wanted to see the face that goes with the penis, well I guess I wouldn't have a problem sending them a pic...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I didn't want to post a facepicture because I was afraid that other sites would use them. But keeping your face and cockshots seperate, the adultsites can't use them. That's why you can't see my face on my nude pictures...