What If You Woke Up With Only A 5" Cock?

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, it would depend on who it was attached to. I would either be grateful for a guy with a great, awesome personality and a great body with a steady secure job who was wildly in love with me, or I would wonder why I had been slipped a roofie. LOL

Schpunkenmax

Just Browsing
Media
I only have 5.5 (maybe 6 useable, with a hard pull back) and I hardly ever think about it frankly, sure I get occasional thoughts of must be great to have 7 inches but I have a great sex life my gf loves me and vice versa and my cock and she always enjoys what we do. I love my cock and the feelings it gives me : ) There is so much more to life than a big willy. I would get out there and just make sure you are using with some nice ladies (or men if thats your ting) dude (safely. lol).

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I woke up with just 5 inches, I'd first sleepily look around under the bed for the rest of it. But two of my favorite, best lovers, and men who I deeply miss had about 5 inches. Never bothered me. A penis is a penis is a penis (to paraphrase Gertrude Stein).

I can't speak for straight men, but as a mostly gay male I find 5 inches great to suck on. And where I grew up in the Intermountain West, 5 inches is about the norm and attached to a lot of hot-looking men.

Last edited:

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for me i do love my huge cock but yes sometimes I wish i were smaller
smaller ones are so much better to suck on and fit in my mouth much better and my teeth do not get in the way
I would agree to be 5" if i could be uncut too
is that hard or soft?

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could live with that....after all I am into penis-humiliation :D

Now I am 7 inches big, så it is not so often that people can humiliate me...only one in ten guy is big enough for that. But if I was only 5 inches, it would be easier ha ha