What if your sister started dating a small?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Apparently, we need to go back to the "old days" when many women weren't exposed to male genitals until marriage and so didn't know what they were getting until committed and couldn't compare to the completion.

Was this ever true or just a fantasy?

So Wally, would such a woman, if any really existed, instinctively "know" a dick is small on her wedding night assuming she had not prior knowledge of male genitalia.

I think most women didn't know. That is why they were so unhappy in their marriages.

I think most women didn't know. That is why they were so unhappy in their marriages.

You mean they instinctively "didn't know" or "didn't know" their husband was small when they got married or "didn't know" even after they had sex.

Another issue was that a lot of people believed that the female orgasm was a myth! Wasn't it Freud that said that?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
And with this post you completely disqualified yourself from the discussion. It’s a disguisef way of name calling and bullying. Cut it out.
The condescending veiled insult is his M.O.. Then he acts all butt hurt when someone reciprocates with a direct insult, as if they just came at him for no reason.

Grade A douche troll material.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Actually, there is a whole school of economics devoted to demonstrating that those "regulated" are most likely in control of the regulation policy.

Do you really think, for instance, Big Pharma has no influence on the FDA?

Did I imply otherwise? There is no secret, no conspiracy, No "covert agenda" as you stated, to how the government lobby mechanics work. It's protected by the First Amendment. You can lobby too. If enough people actually contacted their representatives instead of posting stupid memes to Facebook about their political wishes, they could actually influence outcomes just as pharmaceuticals do. Politics runs on votes and money. There is no conspiracy, no "covert agenda" to this.

Reactions: 693987

Did I imply otherwise? There is no secret, no conspiracy, No "covert agenda" as you stated, to how the government lobby mechanics work. It's protected by the First Amendment. You can lobby too. If enough people actually contacted their representatives instead of posting stupid memes to Facebook about their political wishes, they could actually influence outcomes just as pharmaceuticals do. Politics runs on votes and money. There is no conspiracy, no "covert agenda" to this.

No, the lobbyists lie providing false rationales to legislators and the people.

The condescending veiled insult is his M.O.. Then he acts all butt hurt when someone reciprocates with a direct insult, as if they just came at him for no reason.

Grade A douche troll material.

Nonsense. Just frustrated by obtuse people.

Pretty naïve, AllKim. The incentives for the "regulated" to buy influence is concentrated and effective, to say nothing of the fact that the regulated have the MEANS to influence. Even when "the people" muster some influence, it is just a matter of time before the permanent insiders take back control.

It's like a third of an inch mate. Basically from what I can tell women tend to come across penises between 5.5 and 6 inches most commonly. In my sexual history, I've most commonly come across 6 to 6.5 inches. The difference ain't exactly vast

This proves that smaller dicked men are not as sexually active. That's why you haven't seen them. I'd guess you are an authority only on the sexually active homosexuals. Rumor has it that gays are more penis size conscious than straights if that is possible.

How does a thread about your sister being with a guy who isn't packing turn into a politics thread? Get your brains back in your dicks dudes.

We were talking about the medical communities biased(?) definitions of Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Small Penis Syndrome, Handicap, Disability, Challenged, etc. as applied to penis size issue. I was pointing-out authorities are not necessarily unbiased "scientists", but, more likely, easily bribed hacks.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Pretty naïve, AllKim. The incentives for the "regulated" to buy influence is concentrated and effective, to say nothing of the fact that the regulated have the MEANS to influence. Even when "the people" muster some influence, it is just a matter of time before the permanent insiders take back control.
You specifically stated there was a "covert agenda".

Covert. As in "not openly acknowledged or displayed".

Yet you know about it. I know about it. Anybody not living under a rock knows about it. Pharma lobbies government to push for any legislation that will benefit it. Every business that can afford to do so will lobby for favorable legislation. Any business that can afford to do so but doesn't is foolish. Take a course in economics, or run your own business before embarrassing yourself like this.

What we're talking about is quite well known and understood. The "regulated" which in this case is big pharma, are businesses. They exist for the sole purpose of earning money. The right to freedom of expression extends to businesses, which can lobby their representatives to further their interests. Pharma makes no effort to hide their lobbyists, which would be impossible anyway.

No covert agenda here. Try again.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We were talking about the medical communities biased(?) definitions of Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Small Penis Syndrome, Handicap, Disability, Challenged, etc. as applied to penis size issue. I was pointing-out authorities are not necessarily unbiased "scientists", but, more likely, easily bribed hacks.
Biased against whom? You're talking out your ass. No proof, no evidence, no nothing, as usual.