What if your sister started dating a small?

No covert agenda here. Try again.

Big Pharma is not always lying. Sometimes that put forward scientific facts which are compatible with their profit and/or just a public service. They are people too.

However, they mix in lies as well to enhance profit. For instance, they disparage vitamins. Some people think they are telling the truth whileother find intentional flaws in their arguments against vitamins. They do not state their agenda, but often at least pretend they are just public spirited.

To the totally cynical like me and you, apparently, their agenda is making money ONLY. Others aren't so sure or, flat out, don't think so.

So covert agenda is not as clear as try to argue.

Biased against whom? You're talking out your ass. No proof, no evidence, no nothing, as usual.

Authorities might think it would be against the public interest to create an additional category of "handicapped."

BTW: I am not arguing to create a new official handicapped or disadvantaged category. It would be interesting to know, however, if large dicks are more common among management than worker (or the opposite due to compensation?).

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Authorities might think it would be against the public interest to create an additional category of "handicapped."

BTW: I am not arguing to create a new official handicapped or disadvantaged category. It would be interesting to know, however, if large dicks are more common among management than worker (or the opposite due to compensation?).

Again, biased against whom? You seem incapable of directly answering a direct question.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Big Pharma is not always lying. Sometimes that put forward scientific facts which are compatible with their profit and/or just a public service. They are people too.

However, they mix in lies as well to enhance profit. For instance, they disparage vitamins. Some people think they are telling the truth whileother find intentional flaws in their arguments against vitamins. They do not state their agenda, but often at least pretend they are just public spirited.

To the totally cynical like me and you, apparently, their agenda is making money ONLY. Others aren't so sure or, flat out, don't think so.

So covert agenda is not as clear as try to argue.

You're talking the nonsense that conspiracy theorists use. You never really answer a question. Never clearly explain yourself. If there was a covert agenda, you wouldn't know about it, otherwise it wouldn't be covert. The things you're talking about are simple principles of all businesses. They exist to make money. Anyone who thinks there's another reason to have a for-profit business is an idiot. At any rate, you haven't explained a covert agenda against small penised men, by either the medical community (which is not big pharma....they don't care about how a mental disorder is defined) or the government.

[QUOTE="ItsAll4Kim, post: 7285045, member: 967798"At any rate, you haven't explained a covert agenda against small penised men, by either the medical community (which is not big pharma....they don't care about how a mental disorder is defined) or the government.[/QUOTE]

As you know, I was making the general case against "faith" in authorities. Authorities get "pay-off" for decisions that favor special interests. Therefore, I am not impressed by what authorities claim is or is not a handicap. How handicaps are defined does have economic consequences for all manner of special interests and government budgets as well.

If there was a covert agenda, you wouldn't know about it, otherwise it wouldn't be covert

No, many campaigns of lies by special interests have been exposed over the years. It was proven not so long ago that cigarette companies knew they were lying about the safety of cigarettes.

How would react if your sister, daughter, or whathaveyou, started dating a Small?

Could you accept the relationship? How would it affect your relationship with her? Would you ever be able to look at her the same?
why would I care?.
Not everything has to do with Size. We fall in love with a Human and not their Dick Size.

Reactions: allnitedontstop

BMTC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is a joke right?

Wow! Over the past few years I've seen and experienced some odd sexual changes in my life. But I have never that or cared about the size of my (enter family members) bf husbands dick size. What would it matter to me other than their happyiness. It's not like I'd dare be interested... That's just a stupid thing to ask.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This is a joke right?

Wow! Over the past few years I've seen and experienced some odd sexual changes in my life. But I have never that or cared about the size of my (enter family members) bf husbands dick size. What would it matter to me other than their happyiness. It's not like I'd dare be interested... That's just a stupid thing to ask.

The danger is that you might lose social status due to having a Small in your family. It might even reach the point where others might mistake you for a Small.

Parents are mortified if kids don't fit archetypes of male or female. Well, at least disappointed!

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a joke right?

Don't encourage him, really. Please don't. :rolleyes:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Parents are mortified if kids don't fit archetypes of male or female. Well, at least disappointed!
Then I guess you either aren't a parent, or you're a terrible one. I expect my two daughters to be kind, respectful when respect is earned, hardworking, and a host of other positive personality traits and behaviors. I don't care what they look like. Being disappointed that your child doesn't fit a standard for the species is shallow and immature.

Reactions: shard38 and 693987

Then I guess you either aren't a parent, or you're a terrible one. I expect my two daughters to be kind, respectful when respect is earned, hardworking, and a host of other positive personality traits and behaviors. I don't care what they look like. Being disappointed that your child doesn't fit a standard for the species is shallow and immature.

Yes, of course, but most people can't overcome their more primitive tendency to worship archtypes.

I didn't endorse that nor did I act that way with my daughter.