What if

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ukmale, Nov 3, 2004.

1. ukmale

ukmale Member

Maybe a stupid topic!!! BUT
    How would all of u over 7in guys in the forum feel if u awoke in the morning and found your penis had shrunk to 5in would you change, as a person, would you be ok going to the toilet (washroom) or take a shower in the same way you had when u where hung, would you hide or feel embarressed, would you loose your partner because of the shift in size .....what does size mean to you!!! just a few questions lol :blink:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

OMG! Somebody put alum in my lube!

3. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: I used to look at my ex boyfriend jerking off his slim 5 incher and thought that would suck to go through life with. He was cute with a hot bod though, and a great kisser. It would suck to have a little dick. I don't think it would change my life much. I'm sure my husband would be really upset.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

It's very hard to answer What if ...? questions. Who knows how he'd react in the hypothetical situation cited without actually experiencing it? I'd like to think I could cope with it because I have a lot of positive qualities that are more important than a big cock, but as it hasn't happened (and certainly won't) I can't give a definite answer. It might make more of a difference than I could imagine, but I certainly wouldn't hide myself when going to the toilet or showering in the lockerroom. I'm doing those things because I need to, not because I'm trying to show off my endowment. I would still need to piss and shower if I had a 5" cock.

5. txquis

Gold Member

I agree,
    it is difficult to answer these questions.

I am *not* in the "over 7 inch" crowd,
    but i can turn the question around and ask
    myself what it would be like to have more....

I have been happy with what i have,
    so I assume I still would be.

But...it might change what underwear i buy,
    or what pants feel comfortable, that type of thing.

The advice I would give in this fantasy,
    to those about to increase their length is:
    You can't fuck exactly the same way...
    Shorter length would mean shorter strokes...
    but once you figure that out,
    you'd be ok.
    :)

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

Interesting question you pose for us, UKM !

Guys....really now! The way most of us behave around here :D
    there would HAVE to be a psychological reaction if we wound up smaller, shorter, less than we're used to! Just think about it!

Men who are injured "down there" from accidents, war, etc. typically ALL have some emotional issues to deal with. Some do so pretty well without "some help" (i.e. counseling) others--do not. This is serious stuff--our genitals.

I concede when you get right down to it, "size" might not make us true men, but we don't want to mess with (or LOSE!) what we have going for us right now!

We need to be honest with ourselves and each other here in replying.
    I know my own human male nature all too well! ^_^

(I don't think I'm all that different either, from the rest of the guys around here!)

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Well, I'm sure loosing your arm would cause issues as well.

I dunno, if my penis changed size, still wouldn't get laid either way. :(

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Gad, ukmale, you are the perfect think tank moderator. 1) I wouldn't enjoy showering with other guys and would try to stay aloof, 2) I would feel shy at the urinals and try to hide my tool, 3) I, likely, would continue daily masturbation, but damn, the pleasure would be drastically decreased. Thanks for making me more appreciative of my over 7 incher.

9. ukmale

ukmale Member

Well first of all thank you all for your feelings on this subject. As always everyone has his or her opinion but i reckon this is the website for asking questions apart from "who has the biggest cock" and "who can shoot the most" or "who has the biggest girth" its just a question ...... :rolleyes:

10. ukmale

ukmale Member

Gad, ukmale, you are the perfect think tank moderator. 1) I wouldn't enjoy showering with other guys and would try to stay aloof, 2) I would feel shy at the urinals and try to hide my tool, 3) I, likely, would continue daily masturbation, but damn, the pleasure would be drastically decreased. Thanks for making me more appreciative of my over 7 incher.
    [post=262514]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

THANX ROY :wub:

11. Mr.Stout

Mr.Stout Member

Albums:
    This is a really good topic! Many of you who have spoken with me know how I feel about my genitals! But just in case some don't, I hate them they are constantly in the way! I hate the attention! I hate the stares! I hate having to constantly readjust things! I hate not being able to please my wife in that ever so intimate and unifying manner of true intercourse where we both go together!
    Anyway you get the picture, BUT while reading this topic I asked my self how I would truely feel if I woke up with a 5 incher. At first I think I would be relieved and think all is well now, no problem for me any more! BUT I know that eventualy and most likely sooner than later, I would deeply miss the member that I have been so close to since the age of 10. I would then become intimidated by others who COULD be larger and feel inferior but not just to others but to my other self.
    I guess maybe this is me finally coming around to saying something good about my 10 x 8 inch cock. Maybe I secretly enjoy the glances and stares I get from everyone. That still does not mean I will boast or brag or show off but just maybe!?!? B)

Draft saved Draft deleted