1. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

What would you do if you woke up this morning, and you had a tiny penis, like 3 inches tops....
    would it change your life at all? ;)

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I hope not. I mean, afetr telling my wife that I'm bi and her still accepting me, I doubt that having asmaller penis is gonna change anything.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Not at all. I'm the person I am because of who I am, not because of an external organ. Perhaps my sex-life might change, but that is about it. I hope someone's life wasn't so centred around their cock that their life would change. Seems rather superficial a life to me.

4. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    hmm, I would most likely stop freeballin. Having something that short is a lot more likely to rub up against the zipper of what I'm wearing instead of pointing off to the side and away from danger :)

5. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    ooooo that totally turned me on. :D

Reality is though, I think eventually, we learn to except what we have. So, waking up one morning with a small dick, when you were huge before would be a major shock and would be very hard to get over, but I think mostly because that wasn't your reality before, not that it would be that big of a deal.

ps. altarion..is it just me or did you not use to be 100%hetero..are we getting to you? hehe maybe that will keep going down and then I have a shot. :D

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    what a bizarre question.

7. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I'd go get it whacked off. Seems fair to let my husband keep the bigger penis in this household. :lol:

8. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

Hello everyone, please keep in mind that a lot of the topics I post in the forums, such as "getting bigger but wife says NO!" and "girlz night out" arn't really about ME, they are just questions I pose so that the members here, so the Male and Female have something to talk about, I like to pose interesting questions that conjure up interesting answers.
    however, keep in mind waking up with a smaller penis, would be the same as waking up with smaller breasts, would it really change your life... probobly not..
    would it change your self image... maybe...
    I just like to mix it up :)
    Danny

9. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    LMFAO!!! You have made my week (sorry Dr. Rock, but she just took your place in my "Quote of the week")

Thanks hun!

10. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

What a hypothetical, Dan of La Canada/Flintridge. For one thing, my penis would cease being a conversation piece, and I probably would have to learn better love making skills. Back as a teenager I was the "stick it in until it hits bottom, extract, repeat the process." A very large penis is a visual lubrication tool, but any penis can be a tactile one, probably a penis only 3" long.

Was that 3" flaccid or 3" erect? }(

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

It's hard to say for sure having not gone through such a thing. I'd like to think that I'm a worthwhile person having a lot more going for me than the size of the appendage. There's a tremendous difference between having always had a smaller than average cock and waking up one day with a smaller than average cock. The shock of such a shrinkage would very possibly affect me in some way, but I still think there's much more to me than my cock.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, boys, regardless of how polite we are in company, I have a feeling that an endowed guy who wakes up to find he's tiny would be no different from waking to find that one of his limbs has been amputated.

Shock, anger, regret, grief.

The best would finally accept it and go on.

The rest would be hard bastards to live with.

13. Imported

Gold Member

not_small_at_all: I would go try to find the rest of it.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I'd be reaching around, looking for something sharp to jab me with to wake me up.

15. Onslow

Gold Member

Actually my first reaction on amputation (after 4 days of being in an induced coma) was "how long until I can get this f...ing tube out of my throat so I can get out of this hospital and get a drink" followed by "Christ those monitors with their dammed beep beep beep f...ing beep is enough to kill a person" (apparently I was not happy with the color of paint they selected or the lighting and chose to focus on other things) I didn't get to the anger part about the leg until they mentioned physical rehabilitation. Then the anger when I found balancing on one leg was not as easy as I had hoped. More anger when they said wheelchair to walker to crutches and maybe someday a cane. (For the record I can walk a few hundred feet without any assistive devices these days(other than the prosthetic). The anger issues were nearly endless. Honestly there has never been shock since I knew why it had happened, nor has there been regret. Anger and grief? Sure. But you summed it up best by stating Accept it and go on. Yes. Acceptance finally did happen (once I put down the bottle). I wonder if I'd really do that well with a few inchs suddenly missing. I suppose if it still functioned and felt good, then size wouldn't be all that important.

16. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

LMFAO!!! You have made my week (sorry Dr. Rock, but she just took your place in my "Quote of the week")

Thanks hun!
    [post=299259]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

you know la canada flintridge?

17. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I think Onslow summed it up well...as long as it worked and still gave pleasure (or something to that effect) we'd all just go on. Sure, we'd be angry and miss our extra inches, but for most of us, I don't think that we all identify ourselves by our dicks. At least for me, I know that while I like having an extra few inches over the average, I don't let it rule my life. If I was suddenly average or below average, I would still be the same person, I'd still look the same, I'd still have the same talent, intellect, and personality. If I went from my 10" to 5", I'd be mad, but as long as it still worked, THAT would be my main concern. If I suddenly lost half of my penis AND it didn't work, now that would be a problem.

18. chris88

chris88 New Member

Would it change my life at all? I'm sure, in some miniscule ways. But, hell, my life isn't centered around my penis. Well, at least not the size of it ;).

19. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: Wow, never thought of it. It would probably change something, especially my sex life and self esteem. Currently, I believe i could use extra inches in the penis area, not lose them, so if I were to lose them, I have no idea how I'd react.

20. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

it would suck huh?

Draft saved Draft deleted