What is a big cock?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Monday becomes Tuesday at the stroke of midnight.

But Spring becoming Summer is not so easily defined.

There are a myriad of hot looking cocks that don't fall into the "large" category (thankfully), so size ain't the be all and end all.

But if a law was passed tomorrow that said all guys with a small/average pecker may pay less tax or that all guys with a big dick had to pay more tax, what actual measurement would separate them?

Small, average, big and huge.

Is 6" big?

6.25"?

Must you measure over 7"? Or 8"?

What measurement marks a guy out to have a big cock.

Where does average start and end?

At what point of the ruler do you suddenly become small?

At what point are you big?

At what point you huge?

ranredd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I am definitely impressed with your opening to this question. LOL Seems like a question for a class.

I've always wondered this for myself as well. I think you also have to count in girth as well as length. Because you'll still be called "pencil dick" if you measure 10" long and 4" around in girth.

I've had different reactions with my dimensions. I'm 7 1/2" long and 6" around. I've heard "well endowed" "big" and "thick". Once even called average (but that's in a different post)

With that said, I'm going to make myself feel good and say big "starts" at 7.5 and 5.7 girth

Hope more people respond

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well 7'' puts a guy in the top 20% of the population, so that's where I go from, but it's really up to each individual to gauge where everyone stands. I mean, is 120 a high IQ? 140? There's no clear cut line for a lot of these things. Prior experience would undoubtedly play a part, too. If you've been with a guy who's 9'' and then go back to 7'' you'd think the latter guy was small even though he's clearly not.

ranredd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah that's what makes things so tough. I wouldn't consider a girl tall until she reaches 5"10 or 5"11. If they are 5"9 I would still consider them on the average side of height. On the other hand, some may find that same female an Amazon. It does depend on the person's perspective, but I think we're just trying to come up with a good idea. I mean, be honest with you, they should put size dimensions on condoms lol, kinda like we do with shirts and underwear. Right next to xxl underwear they up 40-42 waist. Makes things easier ya know? That way no one has slippage or their penis feels like packaged ground red meat. lol

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you also have to count in girth as well as length. Because you'll still be called "pencil dick" if you measure 10" long and 4" around in girth.

LOL. The instant I pressed [Submit] I knew the subject of girth would come up. Just never guessed it would be in the very first response.:wink:

Forget the girth. Let's imagine the levy was on length alone or that every dick's girth was exactly relative to it's length.

It's only a philosophical hypothesis.

And if I hear any conferring, you'll all stay behind after class.:biggrin1:

ranredd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL. The instant I pressed [Submit] I knew the subject of girth would come up. Just never guessed it would be in the very first response.:wink:

Forget the girth. Let's imagine the levy was on length alone or that every dick's girth was exactly relative to it's length.

It's only a philosophical hypothesis.

And if I hear any conferring, you'll all stay behind after class.:biggrin1:

Well hopefully more people will respond. The more responsive the better idea we can gather.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK... It's official. I no longer feel I am in the "big leagues". I am doubting whether or not to discontinue my membership based on the personal reflection that I am not "hung". I might say "large average" but not hung and I feel this site should be reserved for those who are truly huge, not full of people who think they are huge. By my own self-judgement at this point in my life I consider myself as not being well endowed, and this site doesn't seem to be helping. I think this place has not lived up to it's name as a support group, but rather a common meeting place for those who wish they were huge and are satisfying something within themselves by being a member, whether it is self gratification, self inflation, the drive to convince themselves of their prowess, or otherwise.
This thread was started to make us think about what "big" or "huge" really is and at this point I am pretty sure I am not. At 8x6 and having encountered a lot of other men in my life, I am starting to become very aware of how one's internal self-talk can convince one of otherwise stated comments about their penis size. Constructive criticism is welcomed.
Thanks.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont really know you but considering that average is like 5.5 or so..i think anything over 7 with a nice girth is big ..atleast to all the chicks i know.In the real world most men are average or sometimes smaller..thats why its called average!Ive dated many girls and i have many chicks as friends and its ubelievable how many guys i hear about who are small..very seldom do i hear one mention a guy being big..and at 7.5 x 5.5 most girls consider me to have a big dick and ive had quite a few say its painful when i pound them with it..and your 8x6 so i really dont think thats accurate to say your not hung..this site distorts things because for one theres many fakers and liars..and also its a gathering for guys who are bigger so it can make whats big in reality seem mediocore in here..ya dig?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
. I mean, is 120 a high IQ? 140? There's no clear cut line for a lot of these things. .
I think if your over 132 your eligible for Mensa and thats the top 2% of the worlds population sooo... 120 would be smart as 100-115 is the standard for average, and 140 would be very intelligent, though it's reported GWB is 125... so he is in the medium intellectual range. consider the 100-119 the 5-5.75 inche,110-15 the 5.75-6.25, and the 115-120 the 6.25-6.75, 120-128 = 6.7- 7 and any higher than 7 and your in the single-ish digit percentile.

ranredd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good replies, keep it going.

So far it looks like there's only one person here who seems to think that 8 is no big.

Let's get some more input, especially some ladies. They're the one's that see them more. But hopefully they'll make the judgement with a ruler in their hand. Not with their actual heads.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today I went to the gym. And I went to the restrooms to wash my glasses since they were dirty... i dont go inside the restroom a lot once in a while for every 20 times I go to the gym. So, there is always someone nude and doesnt care about other there they just walk in front of everyone naked..
Anyways, today was no different. There was an older guy walking around with his little fellow, not hanging at all, it was just a little head with no balls? who knows I just saw it normal like everyone does... I didn't stare or anything. But `it was the smallest I have ever seen' probably 1" soft or so. But he didn't seem afraid at all, very proud I guess.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today I went to the gym. And I went to the restrooms to wash my glasses since they were dirty... i dont go inside the restroom a lot once in a while for every 20 times I go to the gym. So, there is always someone nude and doesnt care about other there they just walk in front of everyone naked..
Anyways, today was no different. There was an older guy walking around with his little fellow, not hanging at all, it was just a little head with no balls? who knows I just saw it normal like everyone does... I didn't stare or anything. But `it was the smallest I have ever seen' probably 1" soft or so. But he didn't seem afraid at all, very proud I guess.

Thats funny, he should be proud!