What is a big load to you?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what about total amount in those 8+ spurts? what do you think of mine?

LOL I wouldn't be able to accurately compare since I have never bust my load in a cup before. All I know is that if I haven't cummed in a week or more its an insane volume of love juice, like epic POV facial material.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found edging has been awesome for my ejaculate volume and overall erectile hardness. I think its maintaining a prolonged amount of time that just barely reaches the point prior to climax is what makes magic happen. I've been trying to train myself to be able to hit orgasm but withhold from ejaculating but its definitely tough haha.

Snowman56

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found edging has been awesome for my ejaculate volume and overall erectile hardness. I think its maintaining a prolonged amount of time that just barely reaches the point prior to climax is what makes magic happen. I've been trying to train myself to be able to hit orgasm but withhold from ejaculating but its definitely tough haha.
i havn't been able to do it yet

skeith1178

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There are some huge shooters here. LOL. Wow.

My loads are pretty modest - 0.5 to 1 tsp maybe. Less if I went for a quickie or am dehydrated. I tend to only shoot a short distance, unless I'm really turned on.

However, I've been known to have really big, long shots if I've been edging. I remember being at a j/o club and a guy edged me for about an hour while people watched. He didn't want me to cum, but after about an hour of him working my shaft, I shot about five feet in the air, about 6 good shots, and it rained down on us. I remember hearing the splatter on my sneakers. I don't think I've shot like that in forever.

Snowman56

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some huge shooters here. LOL. Wow.

My loads are pretty modest - 0.5 to 1 tsp maybe. Less if I went for a quickie or am dehydrated. I tend to only shoot a short distance, unless I'm really turned on.

However, I've been known to have really big, long shots if I've been edging. I remember being at a j/o club and a guy edged me for about an hour while people watched. He didn't want me to cum, but after about an hour of him working my shaft, I shot about five feet in the air, about 6 good shots, and it rained down on us. I remember hearing the splatter on my sneakers. I don't think I've shot like that in forever.
Yeah I normally shoot 7-9 shoots I'm trying to get to double digits. I have never edged before I think that would help