What is a "K bar"

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since this is sort of in the realm of general discussion, I'll post it here.
I'm sure most guys here are pretty much familiar with having their anatomy being compared with all sorts of things-ie certain animals, the anatomy of other animals, deli meats etc.
I thought I had pretty much heard them all too, until a couple of days ago. I was down to Toronto, I mention this as it could be a local thing, and I got friendly with a woman there.
We went back to my hotel and then started to get REALLY friendly. I am more of a "grower" than a "shower" and while she was helping me get to a rock hard state with a great BJ, she took a break for a second and said "That's quite a K car you have between your legs!"
I said "What do you mean - a K car?"
She laughed and said "I didn't say K car- I said K bar!"
Well it made sense that she wasn't comparing me to a car at least, but it really didn't clear up what she meant. From her tone I'm pretty sure it was meant as a compliment, but because I had misheard her the first time, I didn't want to seem totally dense so I smiled and said "OH!", as if I did understand. I also didn't want to distract her any further from what she was doing, and doing quite well too!
I forgot about it until later but we had parted company and aren't likely to see each other again.
Up until now I pretty much have been able to figure out what a woman is saying and if it's a compliment, but I haven't heard this one before. Though the tone was complimentary, I don't really know what she was talking about.
It has sort of been like a tune that runs through your head and you don't know where you heard it or its name. It just annoys the heck out of you.
WHAT'S A "K BAR"???? ;)

mbobak

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm.....perhaps she meant "caber", not k-bar?

As in:

One entry found for caber.
Main Entry: ca·ber
Pronunciation: 'kA-b&r, 'kä-
Function: noun
Etymology: Scottish Gaelic cabar
: POLE; especially : a young tree trunk used for tossing as a trial of strength in a Scottish sport

-Mark

PS Been lurking a long time....first post!

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks- caber sounds like the correct word, and I emphasise "sounds", as I had tried to google but had done so using the letter "K". I guess its another one to add to the list!