What is a lesbian?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMHO, a lesbian is a woman who only has an interest in being intimate with another woman. She does not find men attractive on any level and wouldn't dream of having sex with, kissing, or sucking the cock of a man. She definitely does not want a penis inside her vagina.

Lesbians who sometimes have sex with men are actually bi-sexual.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMHO, a lesbian is a woman who only has an interest in being intimate with another woman. She does not find men attractive on any level and wouldn't dream of having sex with, kissing, or sucking the cock of a man. She definitely does not want a penis inside her vagina.

Well, aside from them strap-ons.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies and gentlemen, you are falling for "btroll's" trolling again.

Do yourself a HUGE favor - go to its profile, click on "view all posts by this member" and read a while.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies and gentlemen, you are falling for "btroll's" trolling again.

Do yourself a HUGE favor - go to its profile, click on "view all posts by this member" and read a while.

I did, and I laughed my ass off. Thanks for the tip. :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did, and I laughed my ass off. Thanks for the tip. :biggrin1:
My pleasure. This troll did what every troll does when it comes out of its temporary banning: troll as many trolls as possible before it gets it permanent ban (on its current incarnation.)

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
My pleasure. This troll did what every troll does when it comes out of its temporary banning: troll as many trolls as possible before it gets it permanent ban (on its current incarnation.)

You love the word "troll".

Repeat that post but replace "troll" with "cake" - so much nicer.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media

Lesbians who sometimes have sex with men are actually bi-sexual.

Thank you. That's very helpful. I think I might be a lesbian