What is a loser to you?

An often cited term is loser. Most people don't want to be around them, or associated with them. It can be vague, though, as to what specifically makes one a loser. I'd like to know womens' opinions on what makes a man a loser to them specifically (IE actual traits and how many of them must they have to be a loser...such as, makes less than $50k/year, has zero athletic ability, literally loses at every game they play, is an alcoholic, etc, etc, etc).

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't see how income or physical abilities have influence on whether someone is a loser or not. Income and physique are purely superficial.

Losers are people not paying attention or using their time to promote themselves instead of aiming at the goals.

To me at least, being a loser is all about personality - not superficial artifacts as income or physique... Or something as useless as penile size...

Thank you for your response Tiny Princess.

I sort of feel like I should clarify....my examples were just a few of many, and not limited to just those.

I think a loser is someone with a lot of potential but does nothing to realize it. Someone with no sense of self-control/high need for immediate gratification/not being willing to work/save for goals. Most of all, a loser is someone who doesn't take accountability... it's always someone else's fault.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A loser is someone who gives up. There is no race or contest where one is pitted against the other. Everyone has the potential to win.

It's when one loses faith in themselves and neglects that potential that he or she becomes a loser.

But I also find a person a loser who makes it to the finish line by false means. I find many politicians to be losers because they have been put in a position of power and become no longer accountable to their constituents.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To me, a loser is someone who doesn't pull their own weight, so to speak. If they are dependent on other people to carry them while also having something stuck in their craw about it -- that's a loser

Reactions: AlteredEgo