Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just read a thread about some guy with a large penis and how he hurt his GF internally, from fucking to hard. A poster responded that he probably bruised her posterior fornix or something like that. Others responded with bladder bruising etc. So my question is what is a "safe" size knowing the biology of a woman. Average length(depth?) of a vagina etc. Since there are average length of a penis is there an average depth of a vagina? Of course anything small would be "safe" but given many of you are large-above average, what has been your experience with women who took you comfortably without any bruising or pain?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Vaginal depth varies with arousal.

Vaginas are also stretchy and strong.

If there is bruising and pain going on then, regardless of her size or his size, someone is doing something wrong.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Men use rulers what do women use to "measure" how deep they can take, besides a dildo or is that the best gauge? Well probably girth plays a part of it too I imagine. sorry for all the questions but this has fascinated me more since being part of LPSG and reading some stories that sound horrific interms of pain and suffering, yet most were it was pure ecstasy when fucked deep beyond the average cock can go.

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This question isn't really answerable since any woman will vary in depth through the course of her menstrual cycle - in case you don't know, the cervix lowers and raises back up dependant on which bit of the month a woman is in, added to the fact all women are going to vary in size anyway. Just ask what your partner likes and be respectful/gentle if you are too big. There's a thread on here somewhere with a link to a view of the cervix every day for a month, it might interest you.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This question isn't really answerable since any woman will vary in depth through the course of her menstrual cycle - in case you don't know, the cervix lowers and raises back up dependant on which bit of the month a woman is in, added to the fact all women are going to vary in size anyway. Just ask what your partner likes and be respectful/gentle if you are too big. There's a thread on here somewhere with a link to a view of the cervix every day for a month, it might interest you.

Thanks for the info, I'm sure it will benefit others.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men use rulers what do women use to "measure" how deep they can take, besides a dildo or is that the best gauge?

I don't believe many women WOULD have 'measured' how much they can take. It really isn't something most women are interested in.

If you're interested in depth, read this thread of RawDog's:

http://www.lpsg.org/142661-how-deep-is-your-pussy.html

Keep in mind that the results are a reflection of the women (and fake women) surveyed - ie. This is LPSG - you probably wouldn't get the same results from a random sampling of women.

Just read a thread about some guy with a large penis and how he hurt his GF internally, from fucking to hard. A poster responded that he probably bruised her posterior fornix or something like that. Others responded with bladder bruising etc. So my question is what is a "safe" size knowing the biology of a woman. Average length(depth?) of a vagina etc. Since there are average length of a penis is there an average depth of a vagina? Of course anything small would be "safe" but given many of you are large-above average, what has been your experience with women who took you comfortably without any bruising or pain?

My personal belief (not necessarily based on science) is that vaginas and penises evolved to match each other, and hence are well matched.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The average vaginal depth is thought to be 3-4 inches when relaxed and 5-6 inches when aroused. Obviously, some women have deep and/or loose vaginas who might prefer larger sizes. Those with tight vaginas that want to be stretched may also prefer thick penises. So, it depends from woman-to-woman. That said, I think 6 inches long by 5 inches girth would pleasure most women with the right technique.

I do feel that I would prefer my penis to be shorter, but that might be because of my limited experience so far. I could meet someone tomorrow who would take all of my penis in comfortably.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the main "issue" here is guys wanting to believe they're such big-dicked studs that their huge penises are too big for women to comfortably take and that they have to be kind of sheepish about their enormous size. Most of them are about six inches, though.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My personal belief (not necessarily based on science) is that vaginas and penises evolved to match each other, and hence are well matched.

The average vaginal depth is thought to be 3-4 inches when relaxed and 5-6 inches when aroused.

There ya go, apparently the science and my belief fit each other. Although as I would ask you to prove it if I didn't agree, I guess I should ask the same thing when I DO agree. Where did you get those numbers from? Has there been some kind of extensive study done, or is this just people guesstimating based on what makes sense to them personally?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it varies sometimes. there are times when my wife makes a "V" with her 2 fingers so I don't hurt her, and other times she's got her legs around me taking every bit of my cock.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe many women WOULD have 'measured' how much they can take. It really isn't something most women are interested in.

If you're interested in depth, read this thread of RawDog's:

http://www.lpsg.org/142661-how-deep-is-your-pussy.html

Keep in mind that the results are a reflection of the women (and fake women) surveyed - ie. This is LPSG - you probably wouldn't get the same results from a random sampling of women.

I was about to post a link to that thread. I'm contemplating putting a up a brand new public poll (men and women this time). With the respondent's identity known, this may limit the amount of fake male responses.

We never seem to tire of saying this over and over and over again (we have a thing about stroking each other's egos), but I think the average penis could probably touch the average posterior fornix, but having an inch or so beyond average (length and girth) would be suitable for the mind blowing pussy stretching experience.

Safe would be average I guess.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was about to post a link to that thread.

I feel like your official marketer right now. I've referred a rather large number of people to your threads lately :redface:.

I'm contemplating putting a up a brand new public poll (men and women this time). With the respondent's identity known, this may limit the amount of fake male responses.

Yeah, a public poll would have been much better I'm thinking. Although you may find it limits total responses. Some women may be shy about answering if it's public.

A deep spot depth poll might be interesting too.

We never seem to tire of saying this over and over and over again (we have a thing about stroking each other's egos), but I think the average penis could probably touch the average posterior fornix, but having an inch or so beyond average (length and girth) would be suitable for the mind blowing pussy stretching experience.

*nods head vigorously* Can I do some more stroking now?

Safe would be average I guess.

Maybe a little smaller than average. Just to be sure.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say that any size COULD be safe and any size COULD be unsafe. I has more to do with how you handle the act of sex in the first place. Some people can be very rough while doing it, while others can be very gentle and understanding of their partners needs and feelings.

For my wife and I, we have spent almost our entire marriage getting that part worked out. Now that we are done having children, I has become even better. She was very sensitive when we had tried for the first time. We were both virgins and thus inexperienced. However, we have learned together how to read each others subtle ques that let the other know when and what to do. We had probably been married for almost 8 years before I would technically say we had intercourse. Trying to get the head inside was the biggest battle.

Getting back on topic, I would have to say that any one could handle anything if they were willing and wanting to be patient and give it time.

D

deleted356736

Feedback I have gotten from more than a few women is that thicker is preferable over longer, and about 7" or perhaps a bit longer is a good safe length. Around or about 8" seemed to be undesirable. There didn't appear to be a limit on too thick, although thicker is much, much rarer than longer (very few men are thicker than my 6.5" girth).

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like your official marketer right now. I've referred a rather large number of people to your threads lately :redface:.

What did I tell you about stalking me?!? Do it, and do it often, I believe. :biggrin1:

Yeah, a public poll would have been much better I'm thinking. Although you may find it limits total responses. Some women may be shy about answering if it's public.

Which is why I've hesitated doing that. It's odd that in an "anonymous" forum such as this, there are already known reputations that need to be upheld, as if the anonymity has been peeled back.

A deep spot depth poll might be interesting too.

Anonymous or public as well? Although threads like those are probably better off started by a woman (hint hint) than a man.

*nods head vigorously* Can I do some more stroking now?

Your ego can stroke my ego any day of the week, any hour of the day. It may get messy once in a while though. :biggrin1:

Maybe a little smaller than average. Just to be sure.

Good point. Lengthwise, since average is 5.9 with an SD of 0.83, the low end of average is 5.5". Girthwise, average is 5" with an SD of 0.5", the low end of average would be 4.75".