What is a sizequeen's dream.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my dh is I think the perfect size for me at 10.5 x 7.75. I do have a couple of dildos that I also use regularly, one is the Dick Rambone (13 x 7.75) and another one that I don't know the name of which is about 8.5" thick.

kat

how much of that 13inches can you fit in?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somewhere around 11.5 is the maximum that I can take.

kat

All I've got to say is stuff like this makes me laugh. None of you all have ever seen anything close to an 11.5 inch cock. I feel pretty secure in saying that. It's quite possible that there are only a few (like 5 or 10) penises that large in the world. When I hear claims of cocks this size, the thread pretty much loses all useful meaning.
Now happy T-Giving! Time to (not really) gorge. :smile:

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I've got to say is stuff like this makes me laugh. None of you all have ever seen anything close to an 11.5 inch cock. I feel pretty secure in saying that. It's quite possible that there are only a few (like 5 or 10) penises that large in the world. When I hear claims of cocks this size, the thread pretty much loses all useful meaning.
Now happy T-Giving! Time to (not really) gorge. :smile:

I love to read and agree with many of your posts stud_hunter, however I beg to differ with you on this one. And Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! :smile:

kat

D

deleted26151

only 5 or 10 that big in the world? granted its only a very small proportion of guys with these measurements, but its a small proportion of almost 3.5 Billion guys! I would think a lot more than 5 or 10

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
only 5 or 10 that big in the world? granted its only a very small proportion of guys with these measurements, but its a small proportion of almost 3.5 Billion guys! I would think a lot more than 5 or 10
Yes there are a more than 5or 10 in the world that big.:cool:

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious.. any of you gals actually had 8X6 or do you just dream of this as being the perfect penis??

Cuz.. I've basically been around here for a very long time now, and ALL i've ever heard is 8x6 8x6 8x6 ... and it just makes me skeptical of anyone actually being with that, you know, not that it is not indeed the "most idealist ever perfectest ever greates wooooow" penis ever.. u know.

I'm just wondering.

Personally, I'm longer and thinner than that, and wouldn't trade it hehe. And also, I've heard numerous, numerous, posts here saying (which makes sense) -- no matter what the heck size he is, use it well and you are using it right, use it like crap and you are... crap..." which I definately believe in indeed.

Hmm., so basically I'm asking gals... is this some fancied notion that you have that you think 8X6 WOULD be the best sized penis ever... or are you saying you know that is the very best size to try? (either is ok, it's OK to say you intuitively think that a certain size would be wonderful.. but it is neccessary to say whether it is from experience or from intuition... very important scientifically. :)

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience stud_hunter is correct, most women think I am like 10" or 12" the first time they see me. At 8.5"- 9" x 6.5" most of the women I have been with had trouble with my size, and usually freak out the first time they see my penis. So when I hear 8" x 6" is the preferred size I am a little skeptical. That has been my experience anyway for what it is worth.

I can attest to you that 8 x 6 is on the border for many women. While it doesn't mean they can't take it, it probably wouldn't have been their preference. I wouldn't say that a lot of women wouldn't be able to enjoy an 8 x 6 dick, I'd just be surprised if the weighted average of all preferences would actually come out that high.

I'm similarly skeptical when the 8 x 6 is also endorsed as the cut off for hung. Really, it is a pretty darn small number of guys that have a cock that big - 1.5 or 2% maybe. Are you telling me you have to be bigger than 98 out of a 100 to be hung? I'm guessing the cutoff is somewhat lower than that.

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A smidge below 8" (but not all the way down to 7.5) and a little less than 6" around (pretty much in consensus with all other ladies). That's a comfortable size that I can take without undue problems but still big enough to make a real impact.

Make no mistake - that's still a big cock, bordering on what most would classify as "massive". And as already mentioned above - the difference between a dildo and the real thing is quite big once you see that size attached to a man.

Those are my dimensions precisely. Thanks for the boost to my day Valkyrie!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious.. any of you gals actually had 8X6 or do you just dream of this as being the perfect penis??.

The biggest guy I've been with is 7.75X6. After we'd already been fooling around awhile I measured him and confirmed it - 7.75 inches long and 6 in. circumference. So yes I've been with someone that size.
I definitely believe size gets exaggerated though. From what I've read, the reliable reports suggest that around 2-3% of men are 8 inches or longer, and that perhaps only 1 in a million are 10 inches. I've been with a few guys over 7 in. but nobody larger than 8. I should also mention though that I've "only" been with about 10 men.
As for those posts up above on 11.5 inch penises, I have no way of knowing if the number of guys with 11.5 inch cocks is 5-10 or 50-100 or whatever. But the number is probably so extraordinarily low that I don't consider credible anyone who claims to have 11.5 inches, or to have been with someone who does.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it probably won't help with the argument...it's a subtle point, but I should clarify. My dh is 10.5" long. When I referred to 11.5", it was while using a dildo. Besides my dh, the biggest guy I was with was probably 6-7" long.

kat

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it probably won't help with the argument...it's a subtle point, but I should clarify. My dh is 10.5" long. When I referred to 11.5", it was while using a dildo. Besides my dh, the biggest guy I was with was probably 6-7" long.

kat

Sounds good. :smile:
Oh, I realized I never really answered the original posters question. My favorite size is about 7-8 X 5-6. Certainly other sizes can be phenomenal as well, as so much of it has to do with whether the guy knows how to use what he has. But in general I like big but not humongous. Length and girth both give that nice full feeling, and particularly a nice girth gives that labia-tugging sensation with every thrust, which feels very nice, particularly when it results in orgasm :tongue: . So there ya go.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My $0.02 about the notion of size and preference stated.

Yes, I've had guys of that approximate size and also larger, which is why I can quite safely say that a little less than 8x6 is a comfortable - and probably ideal - size for me.

I know the length of my palm and approximately where on my wrist 8, 9 etc. inches end up. I know how much girth is required before I can't close my hand around it and roughly where my index finger ends up on my thumb for girths less than that.

To date the only man I've ever measured in real terms is SO (at his request), and I know that if I verify his measurements by using only my hands I'm quite close to the real numbers. Obviously - measuring with my hands only will never give exact measurements - but it will sure as heck allow me to judge if the guy is in 6, 7, 8 or 9 territory.

Yes, 8x6 is a large guy by all means. I don't know the exact number of men I've seen naked, with erections that I've touched (not necessarily had sex with though) - but they certainly number well above 100, perhaps even up towards 200, as we're active swingers.

Out of all those guys - getting up to 7 (or the precise length of my palm) is a relatively rare occurence but does happen from time to time (and is always a nice surprise). Getting up above 7 and up towards 8 (or beyond my palm) even more rare - I've seen perhaps 5-10 guys in that size range. Guys that reach further up on my wrist (or up towards 9) I to date count to the whopping number of two out of all those I've touched and seen - which should give you an indication on just how rare those sizes and up are.

Girth follows just about the same pattern. Index to joint on thumb (roughly 4.5) is easy to find. Index to midway between joint and tip of thumb (up towards 5.5) are there, but starting to get more uncommon - don't really have numbers in my head - but guesstimate would be probably below 20-30 of the guys I've seen. Guys where I just put index to tip of thumb (a bit above 6) are about as rare as the guys that count in at 9 and above. I have to date met one man that has been beyond what I can get my hand around - somewhere between 6.5 and 6.75 by eyeballing the distance left between fingertips.

So - there you have my experiences from actual, visual observation and estimated (but still very realistic) measurements. I can with quite great certainty say that yes, I know what roughly 8x6 looks and feels like, and I know it's a size that I personally would prefer and be comfortable with. Also keep in mind that preferences given by women on this site tends to be on the higher end of the scale as most of us here have a preference for big.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
6 to 8 inches long and 5 to 6 inches around gets my vote.That is the perfect span of inches for mouth and rectum!Fits,feels great without hurting.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Just curious.. any of you gals actually had 8X6 or do you just dream of this as being the perfect penis??

Cuz.. I've basically been around here for a very long time now, and ALL i've ever heard is 8x6 8x6 8x6 ... and it just makes me skeptical of anyone actually being with that, you know, not that it is not indeed the "most idealist ever perfectest ever greates wooooow" penis ever.. u know.

I did indeed have had the 'dream' 8x6 uncut cock. Well tbh it was slightly under 6" girth but only JUST..

And i have no problems saying that it wasnt always comfortable and yes sex did hurt sometimes

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can attest to you that 8 x 6 is on the border for many women. While it doesn't mean they can't take it, it probably wouldn't have been their preference. I wouldn't say that a lot of women wouldn't be able to enjoy an 8 x 6 dick, I'd just be surprised if the weighted average of all preferences would actually come out that high.

Since that's my size also, I agree. The question was asked though. Out in the real world, it's quite a bit bigger than average, but not notable at this site.

I don't think a "perfect size" could ever be agreed on, but my observation is that mine is big enough to impress and not so big that I get rejected like some guys here have said. Of course, if I could magically make it a bit bigger, I would. Shows how irrational the whole thing is. :rolleyes:

zzykes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Umma, you've shown us a circumference of 7" which IMHO is really great. I've ridden a penis that was as big around as my wrist (8") and as long as my forearm (11.5"). Couldn't take the last 1.5" even after relaxing on it. I would say about 7" x 9" is a good size because it overwhelms one without real injury!