What is a sizequeen's dream.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it when other people claim to know what others have experienced :rolleyes:

Length I'm happy with anything between 6-11" after that it can get a little uncomfortable for me if they are too rough and don't take the hints. Girth I'm happiest with 6-8".

So, you maintain that you've had bigger than 11"? Damn

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds good. :smile:
Oh, I realized I never really answered the original posters question. My favorite size is about 7-8 X 5-6. Certainly other sizes can be phenomenal as well, as so much of it has to do with whether the guy knows how to use what he has. But in general I like big but not humongous. Length and girth both give that nice full feeling, and particularly a nice girth gives that labia-tugging sensation with every thrust, which feels very nice, particularly when it results in orgasm :tongue: . So there ya go.

I like your posts lately, even though you have scared me in the past lol....

You really point it out that, hey!!!... if you're long... you better sure as hell use your length.... if you're thick you shouldn't not make people beneficial of your unthickness... if you're nothing... you still better be able to have the best sex because you know what you're doing...

So I appreciate that clarity of mind. And not the random yelling gibberish down the boardwalk... although that is kind of entertaining to walk down the quiet nightly boardwalk and hear some random person spouting random gibberish.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL. I'm glad. Although I got a kick out of you saying I've, um, scared you? That certainly wasn't what I set out to do! What did I do to scare you? :thinking: :sgrin: .

I like your posts lately, even though you have scared me in the past lol....

You really point it out that, hey!!!... if you're long... you better sure as hell use your length.... if you're thick you shouldn't not make people beneficial of your unthickness... if you're nothing... you still better be able to have the best sex because you know what you're doing...

So I appreciate that clarity of mind. And not the random yelling gibberish down the boardwalk... although that is kind of entertaining to walk down the quiet nightly boardwalk and hear some random person spouting random gibberish.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Umma, you've shown us a circumference of 7" which IMHO is really great. I've ridden a penis that was as big around as my wrist (8") and as long as my forearm (11.5"). Couldn't take the last 1.5" even after relaxing on it. I would say about 7" x 9" is a good size because it overwhelms one without real injury!

Thanks zzykes... and btw, I don't think anyone here is going to look down at you for 'only' riding 10x8 :eek: :biggrin1:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK -- I'lll throw my tool into the bag; I'm 8.5ish and about 7" around (when rock hard -- cumming, etc.); in practicality, during actual, not-about-to-cum-right-now sex, it probably slims down a bit to around 6" around. But that's still thick enough to have had major bedroom problems with past girlfriends -- and current. For some women (especially during college, when the term "girlfriend" had a much looser definition and usually passed for a two or three night fling) things were easy -- maybe it was the excitement of the whole experience that eased women up to take more.

But there are many times when I feel like I'm hurting the current gf; she doesn't say so most of the time (says it feels wonderful, but go gently), but she's uttered enough "oooch's" for me to be consitantly worried about hurting her, which, of course, makes me cautious about sex every time, and I think it's impacting our intimacy. So -- since she is far too polite to tell me specific ally what to do (and because I want to suprise her with great sex, all the time), I'd love, love, love any suggestions, tips, etc., from women who've figured out how to best take on larger cocks. What positions, techniques, etc. work best...

ALSO, I'd love to hear if my cock fits the bill for a sizequeen's dream, of course...but that's because I love getting the feedback from women! So please, enjoy my pics and vids (don't forget the ones on the second page) and take a close hard look and let me know what you'd do on a regular basis to make sex with my cock all pleasure and no pain.

And thanks in advance for the time and consideration.

kittykat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I've got to say is stuff like this makes me laugh. None of you all have ever seen anything close to an 11.5 inch cock. I feel pretty secure in saying that. It's quite possible that there are only a few (like 5 or 10) penises that large in the world. When I hear claims of cocks this size, the thread pretty much loses all useful meaning.
Now happy T-Giving! Time to (not really) gorge. :smile:

Sorry Stud,

Three guys who are members have sent me photos, and they're anywhere from 10 to 13 inches long. I don't think the photos are doctored. My bf in college was 11 inches, but I never again saw one quite that big in person. :rolleyes:

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL. I'm glad. Although I got a kick out of you saying I've, um, scared you? That certainly wasn't what I set out to do! What did I do to scare you? :thinking: :sgrin: .

No not anymore lol, I mean a while back. I remember posting something about it a long time ago. You used to seem really up front and hardcore to me for some reason, but then in passing on recent posts since then you've had more moderate and well-thought posts, so that went away.

I'm pretty good at bringing up random posts from long ago that no one remembers. It happens because I post so rarely and I don't read very many posts on the site in comparison to the total that is posted. So something from months ago might have only been a few posts ago for me, while others have no idea what I'm talking about because they keep up on the site happenings more frequently (and something that old is literally that old).

:p

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No not anymore lol, I mean a while back. I remember posting something about it a long time ago. You used to seem really up front and hardcore to me for some reason, but then in passing on recent posts since then you've had more moderate and well-thought posts, so that went away.

That's probably true to some extent. You have to realize the whole being a single girl on the prowl thing is still somewhat new to me. I was with the same guy from age 16-35. I think when I came to this site, I was still really into the new excitement of being single and I'd recently discovered the special joys of well-endowed men. I was predictably gung-ho about all of that. In the past year I feel I've mellowed a little in that area. It's probably just from the newness fading a little, and the fact that I had a great sexual fling with an avg-endowed fellow. So yeah, I too feel a bit more "moderate" than I felt a year ago.
PS - I still love big cock and men who know how to work it :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I think when I came to this site, I was still really into the new excitement of being single and I'd recently discovered the special joys of well-endowed men. I was predictably gung-ho about all of that. In the past year I feel I've mellowed a little in that area.

Group members tend to subconsciously conform to popular opinions either to feel like they belong, or to create a space for themselves. It's natural.

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an 11x6 dildo and I think it is pretty cool-about my limit, though.

~ohbaby!~

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
:confused: I don't get what you mean.

Even though your original opinion of cock size may have been one way, you have absorbed the prevailing "wisdom" of this group. The toned down version of your original viewpoint is as much a product of what you feel you must say as it is of your own experiences. However, you have convined yourself that it is your experiences, your preferences which have shaped your current stance.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though your original opinion of cock size may have been one way, you have absorbed the prevailing "wisdom" of this group. The toned down version of your original viewpoint is as much a product of what you feel you must say as it is of your own experiences. However, you have convined yourself that it is your experiences, your preferences which have shaped your current stance.

I can't speak to whether or not that happens, but I don't think that's what's happened with me. I think it's more just personal evolution. A year ago I was so excited about the benefits of size that I probably wouldn't have been interested in a guy who wasn't hung. Now I still care about size but I don't feel quite that rigid, and I don't think it's just to fit in or "say what I must say". Not at all.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's probably true to some extent. You have to realize the whole being a single girl on the prowl thing is still somewhat new to me. I was with the same guy from age 16-35. I think when I came to this site, I was still really into the new excitement of being single and I'd recently discovered the special joys of well-endowed men. I was predictably gung-ho about all of that. In the past year I feel I've mellowed a little in that area. It's probably just from the newness fading a little, and the fact that I had a great sexual fling with an avg-endowed fellow. So yeah, I too feel a bit more "moderate" than I felt a year ago.
PS - I still love big cock and men who know how to work it :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

LOL, well I didn't at all doubt that last part. That's what I like much better now though. The gung-ho and excitement on the outside has worn off for more balance, but the underlying feeling/action still remains.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't speak to whether or not that happens, but I don't think that's what's happened with me. I think it's more just personal evolution. A year ago I was so excited about the benefits of size that I probably wouldn't have been interested in a guy who wasn't hung. Now I still care about size but I don't feel quite that rigid, and I don't think it's just to fit in or "say what I must say". Not at all.

Well I would agree that our society tends to want to conform to what is popular or perceived as popular. Peer pressure can be a bitch, especially sitting among a group of friends. I don't think that usually applies in cyber space, and I especially don't think it applies on a site like this one. I've always believed, after a certain amount of experiences anyway, that woman know what they prefer, and they definitely know what feels better or best. Sex can ever changing though from experience to experience, with no two encounters ever being quite the same. And 1 or 2 positive experiences, doesn't negate 20 or 30 different but positive experiences.

Stud-Hunter,

I'm more interested to know if there was particularly anything different about the recent positive experience with the more average-sized guy? Were you just more turned-on my him, was your mind-set different, or was it just something that happened, whether unsuspected or not?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wow, you could make big money with psychic powers like that. Do you automatically know why everyone thinks the way they do, or just hot women?