Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A smidge below 8" (but not all the way down to 7.5) and a little less than 6" around (pretty much in consensus with all other ladies). That's a comfortable size that I can take without undue problems but still big enough to make a real impact.

Make no mistake - that's still a big cock, bordering on what most would classify as "massive". And as already mentioned above - the difference between a dildo and the real thing is quite big once you see that size attached to a man.

*smiles* You're describing my size, and that makes me happy!

Nilia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Size Queens...big cocks...girths and lengths ?? What about small me,5.6 slim and slender taking a 8.5 x 6 cock ( I think from what it felt like ) after being laced at a night club and driven some 20 miles to a bungalow by a sex mad perv !! Hmmmm.

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7 x 6½ and often rock hard..! Most girls I have been with like my girth. One girl I dated a short while was really horny but we just could not get it on, she was quite tight and she told me she felt like i was "splitting her in half" even when she was wet...

It is quite a turn on to see a girl working her way down on my hard thick meat! Watching the lips stretch out over it! Mmmmm!!:biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
There are some posters in this thread I haven't seen in a while. Whatever happened to Stud_Hunter? She was one of the few true Size Queens here. She just disappeared. And Madame_Zora almost never posts in this section anymore.

she said her ideal size was 7x5.5 are you sure she was a true size queen?