• less than 6 inches around?

Votes: 51 5.1%

• Total voters

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about the toilet paper tube thing, seems like they would change size often. Plus a paper towel tube is different as well, and with angles and such could be interchanged, etc.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I am 6" around and I think that makes me think that anything under 5" is thin. I cant get mine to even beguin to go inside a toilet paper tube. I can fit into a toilet paper tube if I am limp, but just barely.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 6" around and I think that makes me think that anything under 5" is thin. I cant get mine to even beguin to go inside a toilet paper tube. I can fit into a toilet paper tube if I am limp, but just barely.

To say anything that can fit in a toilet paper tube is small is kind of ridiculous. I'm over 5 around and I can get in there.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
SKINNY DICK TEST:

Take an empty toilet paper roll, if your dick fits inside it with ease, then you have a skinny dick.

If you can't stuff the roll with your dick then you have nothing to worry about.

This is incorrect, at least in the US. I just measured and the tube is 5.5 inches around. That is the highest end of average, or really even above average.

Well, my dick fits perfectly about halfway into the toilet paper roll. I measured at exactly 5 inches thick, but I do have what someone referred to as a "flat dick". At least I think so- especially compared to my boyfriend's dick. I've always been self conscious of my dick, but after this I realize I'm not thick, but i'm not thin either. :)

mictlan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nigga...if magnums were designed for 5.25 and xl's for 5.5 thicker all of ur guys shit is off. toilet paper rolls are about 5" thick btw.

the magnum and the xl thing mentioned above is at the head too

jcurt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We all seem to be obsessed about our length and girth - we seldom discuss the variation that exists in vagina size. Some are very tight and others are especially roomy. Fulfilling sex is NOT simply about sliding a dick into a pussy!