What is a Slut or a Whore you ask??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_horribleperson, Aug 19, 2007.

1. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

im getting a little sick and tired of people using the terms in the incorrect mannor. i took it apon myself to make this thread to clear the air

there are 3 types of girls and i am here to help you understand them and to clear up and mis-information you may have had about each type

1 SLUTS only 10% of you females reading this are sluts (good to know right) but what is a slut you ask. a slut is a girl who will fuck you. thats it, she meets you, you talk for a little and then you 2 are doing the horizontal limbo. sluts are cool and should never be treated badly.

2 WHORES 89% of females reading this are whores ( sad i know) now i know what question is on all your minds what is a whore??? a whore is a girl that likes you but will only have sex with you after you spend money on her. that is what makes whores and sluts so different. also whores will date you where as a slut will not date you, they will just have sex with you ( see why sluts are so great) a whore will date you because she wants you to spend money on her

3 A KEEPER only one percent (1%) yes just one percent (1%) are a keeper EVEN THO 100% THINK THEY ARE a keeper is a girl who you do any and everything to keep because she is perfect. she makes you smile every time you see her. she knows how to work it in the kitchen and in the bedroom. these types of girls as you can tell are very very hard to find and many times you will mistake a whore for a keeper and that would be a grave mistake.
    enjoy and put this to good use

2. D_Egloshayle Churchkey

Hmmm, now I know, thx for the info.

3. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was informative and enlightening. Thanks. :biggrin1:

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Been reading Maddox again, eh? :wink:

5. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm sorry your experiences have led to such a poor opinion of women. :frown1: That does explain your chosen moniker though.

The actual definitions are less subjective: slut, whore, keeper.

The closest word to keeper which I could think of was marriageable? Marriageable is best defined as suitable for marriage. Or in laymens terms the kind of woman you are comfortable taking home to meet your mother.

Perhaps if you weren't such a horribleperson you would meet less of the first two and more of the third . . .

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I think the kind of guys who thought being good in the kitchen was only the prerogative of women went out with Queen Victoria. How good are your ironing skills, can you bake a cherry pie, throw together a fancy dress costume for your kids on the spur of the moment.

8. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

You've got to be kidding me. Being that both terms are used to demean a female, I have chosen to never use them. As a male who has had many sex partners over the years, I would find the term unexceptable if I was refered to as either. After all a male who has had several sex partners over the years is known as a stud (right ?) hehehehe. I personally believe the only people who use such terms to describe women are those who don't have or can't have (for various reasons) multiple sex partners. Also there are those who have been rejected by a female or several females and feel they have to put a woman down just to make themselves feel better about the rejection. I've known men that when their gf/wife left them for another man, all of a sudden these women was a whore or a slut. Probably lots of reasons a person would use this term to define a woman but I don't think any are good reasons considering the fact that most of us either want to have sex with lots of other people or have had sex with lots of other people. The problem isn't how many other people we have had sex with, it is how many other people we have had unprotected sex with. Now that would be a problem in my book.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

I had a friend with benefits who insisted he wanted to marry Donna Reed. He really wanted an old fashioned gal who would vaccuum the house in high heels and pearls and greet him wihen he came home from work with a kiss and a beer. He married a very traditional, Mexican-American woman who was happy to stay home, on base with the kids while he was at work. Oddly, the marriage ended when he left the Marines got a non-military job and was home more. I think she finally realized what an archaic jack ass he was.

10. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I am a slut and I can prepare dinner for twenty people. So if you want a good no-strings fuck, and all your friends well fed in the bargain, I am your man :biggrin1:

11. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Yeah but will you wear a french maid's outfit while you serve us dinner :)

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would pay good money to see that. :biggrin1:

13. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Sluts don't charge - whores, however expect something in return :wink:

Are you saying I have Man Boobs?

I can't do high heals either, I am afraid.

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You should be afraid, you have no idea what's going to happen to you once the dinner you served is over and we want a little light entertainment :)

15. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I've never been afraid - if i go down, I go down with pride :wink:

16. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    I'll be fine NOT seeing it, thanks, petite. :rolleyes:

17. Drifterwood

Gold Member

What's your bid?

Draft saved Draft deleted