What Is A Woman's Issue?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That isn't the real ladies social group. That's a thread ABOUT the real ladies social group telling women how to join the Real Ladies social group. It's for women who might be interested in joining the group and who are not members of it yet.

Oh, is THAT what he was going on about? I was wondering!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That isn't the real ladies social group. That's a thread ABOUT the real ladies social group telling women how to join the Real Ladies social group. It's for women who might be interested in joining the group and who are not members of it yet.

Duhh that was my point,do I need to shove your face in it!(like a dog that shit the carpet?)

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now that one I would have let stay if I were possessed of modly powers. But I am so lazy I refuse to run. If elected I will not serve. :tongue: But everybody has a navel, even men, so whether the navel is an erogenous zone was construed by some mod gods as a non-gender query. You, Hoss, get aroused by navel play, but some of your lovers have not. Were the ick-sayers all female?

Personally I am not aroused by the taste of lint. But I do like to hump the area.
I don't eat the lint! I collect it!:smile:. http://www.lpsg.org/199273-lint-art.html