What is actually happening?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see and feel the effects of enlargement, but still don't know what is actually occurring.

Unlike muscular growth, where it well documented that muscular hypertrophy is growth of additional tissue.

Is there any documented clinical observation of what actually occurs in penis enlargement?

I've read a lot of the different website explanations, but is there any clinical evidence to back up these explanations?

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
Most of the clinical trials (PE related) probably come from extender companies. That sometimes puts the results in question.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the general consensus is that when you do the exercises you create microscopic tears in your penis, so that when it heals, it heals over these tears and you grow.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Muscle Hypertrophy is not growth of additional tissue.
Muscle Cells are fibers which actually enlarge. Exercise makes your muscles larger and makes the cells larger but you do not make new muscle tissue
by increasing the number of muscle cells.

The reverse is true if you stop exercising.
Muscle atrophy is the cells shrinking.
But you do not have less muscle cells, only smaller and weaker cells.

Similar to fat cells.
They bloat like little balloons but you don't add fat cells when you gain weight.
So then you diet and the fat cells shrink down and each one is smaller with less fat.
And this is why people have trouble keeping weight off. The fat cells are just sitting there waiting for you to feed them again (or over feed them).
They then just swell right back up.

Now what may be happening with penis enlargement is actual cell growth.
Lets go back to that person who was always at a reasonable weight but then turns into a beer chugging couch potato. When those fat cells swell up they exert a stretching force on the skin. The skin responds by making new skin cells so you don't split open.

So those biggest loser types. Lose the fat and find out that most of the skin is permanent. They are saggy like someone in a bad suit.

I think that penis enlargement is similar to skin enlarging in response to a stretching force. Because of the connective tissue, I think if one stops that some retraction is possible.

The penis is a rather complex organ made up of many different kinds of cells and tissues. They have not been studied to the extent other cells have been.

Hope that helps answer your question.

And congratulations on your progress

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the general consensus is that when you do the exercises you create microscopic tears in your penis, so that when it heals, it heals over these tears and you grow.

I don't know where the general consensus came from but I would guess not from respected medical professionals or biologists.
You should not be exercising so vigorously to cause injury even on the microscopic level.
Tears - even small ones - tend to heal with fibrous scar tissue which is not very stretchy at all.