What is all this "va-jayjay" piffle?!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the dildo is not gettin it done hon so get yourself a fuck buddy cause you seriously need to get laid. By the way don't flatter yourself nobodys lining up to jerk off for you especially when your that uptight.

-Maryann- the 15 year old

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously! I find it hateful.

Is it supposed to be cute? Post-modern ironic feminist existentialism? Is it perhaps a cutural reference I missed?

Please explain, because if I read it here again I'm going to disembowel something small, living and cute. Possibly a va-jayjay - but not my own (I love it too much!)

In other news:

CUNT!!
OK, put the knife down...
There is no excuse for the dreaded expression to appear again.In the interests of small,cute creature preservation everyone should memorise this list : Muffy's World of Vagina Euphemisms! (STARMA.COM)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have no qualms using the word vagina. I had to go over what it was with my 5 year old this year, she refers to it as a Pagina and a penis is called a Piano.

I was eating cherry cobbler the other day and she told her dad was eating Cherry Liver. Gotta love kids.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know you Brits love the word; but in most of the United States cunt is a derogatory name for a woman. Much worse than being called a bitch.

How true njqt, when I was in England I was taken aback by the casual use of the "C" word. I have two sisters, and they would both hunt and beat me down if I ever dared use it!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Ah the joy of never even having heard of Gray's Anatomy. Strange that they can't use the word vagina on an anatomy programme though.

The only acceptable term for your muff, is front bottom.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Well the dildo is not gettin it done hon so get yourself a fuck buddy cause you seriously need to get laid. By the way don't flatter yourself nobodys lining up to jerk off for you especially when your that uptight.

-Maryann- the 15 year old

ALERT!
The ToS does not allow anyone to use another person's account to post. This is especially true of the person has not yet had his or her 18th birthday.

Anyone can click on this website and read the posts. However, only members can post and view the galleries. Members must use only one account and not allow anyone else to post from that account.

Thanks,

Freddie
For the Moderating Team

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Alright, Freddie, alright!! Cunting Nora but there's no need to shout.

You done scared my va-jayjay! It's hiding under the sofa and won't come out now! I shall be all morning attempting to lure it out with gallery shots and Mars bars :rolleyes::redface:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you NJ, and Cal, for the info - it is still hateful - I declare war on it!!

An aside:

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH! Calling an Irish person a 'Brit' is akin to calling a Southerner 'Yankee'. In fact it is worse. Please never do it again!! I like you too much...

Cunt is also an insult in Ireland and the UK (and AUS I believe is similar) but for men as well as women. I dislike the fact that calling someone a cunt is considered more insulting than calling them a prick. I like the word cunt - I like cunts - I particularly like my own cunt (although any port in a storm really :rolleyes: :biggrin1:) and I don't see why being likened to it is any worse than being likened to a cock. I've said this before, here and elsewhere, I think women should take control of the word cunt in the way homosexuals took control of the word queer. I have a CUNT - this is a GOOD THING (if you don't believe me ask my friend :wink::biggrin1:).

Me too! Does this make us a pair of daft cunts... or do we just have better taste?

Definitely better tasting!!!:tongue:

I like the word CUNT.....and COCK and FUCK.... strong words, they are meant to be so...there is just something about reading an erotic story and 'pussy' pops up......Where the fuck did 'pussy' come from, maybe from someone with a beastiality fetish, who knows:confused: takes the heat out of it...for me.

Like all words, depends on the situation and in what context they are used.....cunt describes a beautiful, powerful thing inside and out...some use it very well:tongue: