Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so let's pretend there are two guys you are equally attracted to both but one is tall and the other short. So far the tall guy is the better option of the two.

But what if you find out the tall guy has an average cock and the short guy is hung. Do you still go for the tall guy or do you go for the hung guy?

I'm not hung up (I crack myself up) on height or penis size. Height, a person can be shorter than me, my size, or taller than me and I don't have a preference. Penis size, if the person has a penis, as long as it's around average and functional that's more than fine.

Why is the taller man "the better option of the two" originally? If it's just going to be a hook up or casual, who has the more similar preferences in the bedroom and doesn't make me want to smack them if they open their mouth at all?

If it's for a romantic relationship... Who has more interests, life outlook, scruples, etc. in common with me? Who makes me laugh more? Who am I able to have companionable, comfortable silence with?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's their favorite TV show?

I can't love up with a Hannity viewer.

Who did they vote for?

Trumpettes can swipe left on my sweet ass. Left, like my politics.

Do they eat baby animals, animals cooked alive or animals tortured to produce a product?

Ever eat veal or suckling pig? Well, you won't be dining on this vegan's ass.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The guy with the average cock wins hands down if he's got more in common with me and happens to be more compatible in other aspects.

Even if it's just casual sex, I'm not trying to fuck around with someone who I don't vibe with. This pussy only accepts penis from people I would consider "qualified" or "worthy" of my delightful snatch. The size of one's penis is not a factor in that determination.

If my guy was short *and had a small dick I'd still be climbing all over myself to get to him.. he arouses me without me even looking at him. It's the way he touches me, the way he treats me when we're not thinking about sex at all, it all cums together and gets me drippy in my nethers.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I should have framed the conversation this way:

Imagine there are two alternate realities which are identical and the man of your dreams is exactly the same guy (same sense of humour, interests, credit score and everything else) except for one thing: in the first one, he is tall and averagely hung and in the second he is short and well hung. You get to choose which alternate reality you would rather be in.

I was just wondering if height is more important than penis size, given that both are kind of superficial differences.

But the moment has now passed! Thanks.ajyway for the replies :)

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy with the average cock wins hands down if he's got more in common with me and happens to be more compatible in other aspects.

Even if it's just casual sex, I'm not trying to fuck around with someone who I don't vibe with. This pussy only accepts penis from people I would consider "qualified" or "worthy" of my delightful snatch. The size of one's penis is not a factor in that determination.

If my guy was short *and had a small dick I'd still be climbing all over myself to get to him.. he arouses me without me even looking at him. It's the way he touches me, the way he treats me when we're not thinking about sex at all, it all cums together and gets me drippy in my nethers.
Madam, your statement "This pussy only accepts penis from people I would consider "qualified" or "worthy" of my delightful snatch." is absolutely priceless. You are one of the many stellar reasons why I enjoy the ladies on this site so much. Marvelous, direct, natural, intelligent, wildly horny communication. Yep. Priceless.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I guess I should have framed the conversation this way:

Imagine there are two alternate realities which are identical and the man of your dreams is exactly the same guy (same sense of humour, interests, credit score and everything else) except for one thing: in the first one, he is tall and averagely hung and in the second he is short and well hung. You get to choose which alternate reality you would rather be in.

I was just wondering if height is more important than penis size, given that both are kind of superficial differences.

But the moment has now passed! Thanks.ajyway for the replies :)

In that case... Flip a coin. Literally.

That's how much height/penis size matter to me..

What about you OP? Did you have a preference? Feel free to share :)

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
dudes i hate to say it but women jst don't care that much about dick size

1...they say it all the time

2.on a dick site an overwhelming majority of members are dudes.....the few females that are here are on forums talking..and prefer relationship and food talk to dick talk....look at threads a dick questions gets a few hits.....a bra talk or makeup talk....boom they are all over it

3....in real life....i have very big dick...trust i would like it to mean more to women....sure some say great things about it ......but be real....no one is gonna say bad things about someone they care enough to have sex with

in life having a big dick in no way has ever been able to "cover" for other flaws.....i WISH it did......no matter how you try to manipulate the question it won't come out that way

now i know this is a dick site...and i understand its fun to ask....but the answer won't come out like you like

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
for clarification...if you only want womens responses there is an ask women section to post in

however i have seen a million derivative of this question....women for the most part have answered it over and over and over

so you were ether to dumb to use the search engine or you really don't listen to women.....so i answered.....sorry

D

deleted1124309

Honestly, I would chosse the guy with the best personality. His height, the size of his penis... I don't care.
The same thing works for women, I don't care about breast size or anything like that.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for clarification...if you only want womens responses there is an ask women section to post in

Chill out. Needlessly defensive.

however i have seen a million derivative of this question....women for the most part have answered it over and over and over

so you were ether to dumb to use the search engine or you really don't listen to women.....so i answered.....sorry

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hypothetical: they have the same personality.

Honestly, I would chosse the guy with the best personality. His height, the size of his penis... I don't care.
The same thing works for women, I don't care about breast size or anything like that.[/QUOTEits

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The same thing works for women, I don't care about breast size or anything like that.

This is fair enough. But I'm interested to know what brings you to a large penis forum?