What is (BIG?)

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Methinks that would really depend on the woman in question. One chick could view an average size as big, while another could consider that too small.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...its all a matter of taste...what is big for me maybe isnt big for another and so on.

:tongue::tongue: heehee Miss V- "matter of taste":biggrin1:

seriously yes, its very subjective. Actually when i think how long its been since Ive actually FELT one, i think anything is going to seem monstrous- but Ive only found maybe 2 guys in my life who were what Id call small-{think George Costanza and the swimming pool small) everyone else to me, average to big. If memory serves that is..............:rolleyes:

shiznick90210

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anything longer than 13" and thicker than my wrist is BIG, as in, "Ohmygawd, that is soooo awesome!" (...well, to me it is). Too bad they're so rare to come by.

So far I've come across only three men that rated 'big' in my book, and both were at least 20 years older, divorced, and beer gut fat (ugh). They didn't lie about their endowments ...but they did lie about their abdominal girth and their age. Because of their belly girth, getting it on with them was limited; they lacked the flexibility to do what I wanted and needed.

So if anyone knows men that are an honest 13" or more (and don't look like they gluttoned their way to personal glory), share it with the rest of us!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"But not forget that a large girth must be add to the big overall, to me again...to say its BIG!"

To me anything that is 10 inch plus x 8 inches thickness is well endowed.

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"But not forget that a large girth must be add to the big overall, to me again...to say its BIG!"

To me anything that is 10 inch plus x 8 inches thickness is well endowed.

I'm trying to think of the odds that a man would be well endowed by your definition. 1/10000000 is what I came up with.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do agree..because a 9" is fitable but huge, to me.

But not forget that a large girth must be add to the big overall, to me again...to say its BIG!

Hehe, reminds me of the time I'd nearly fucked my friend's cousin whom I'd liked since middle school. He was a reasonable length but his cock was too skinny for my liking. Needless to say, he was basically too drunk to have sex anyway.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think for most women 8 inches is a long penis, and 6 inches around is a thick penis. For the women at this sight though it is probably quite a bit bigger.

actually you are pretty spot on there. That is the size (8x6) that i personally consider big but still useful but not to painful. Of course statistically the size of average-big falls slightly below that and of course there is alot bigger. But as i said that is my favourite sized big dick

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got out my measuring tape, because I truly don't know measurements properly,:confused:and am looking at it now and comparing it to what I know to be the size of my kitty. 4-5" long would be too small length, even though I have a rather short vaginal channel, I like to feel it hitting against me. 6" girth would be nice and tight in me, that nice full feeling.
Disregarding my own size, and disregarding my opinions on penis size as a deal maker/breaker-

4-5" long, 5" girth I would likely say is a small penis if thats all I were asked to comment on, which it was.:biggrin1:
Anything between that and 7x6 is average and anything beyond that is big, in my opinion.

As you can see, I do have a problem with running off my mouth beyond whats asked for, sorry! Its just that now that Ive gotten out the measuring tape, its way easier to be precise!:tongue:

And I had NO IDEA how big 10" is!! Jeez!!:eek:

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Sassy Spy" said:
Anything between that [5 X5 ] and 7x 6 is average and anything beyond that is big, in my opinion.

And 7 X 6 is a wee bit more than twice the size (that is volume) of 5 X 5
(the one inch increase in girth accounts for more of the difference than the two inch increase in length). I know you "just got out your measuring tape" ... but that's a fairly large range for average, when the respective volumes are contrasted.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Sassy Spy" said:
Anything between that [5 X5 ] and 7x 6 is average and anything beyond that is big, in my opinion.

And 7 X 6 is a wee bit more than twice the size (that is volume) of 5 X 5
(the one inch increase in girth accounts for more of the difference than the two inch increase in length). I know you "just got out your measuring tape" ... but that's a fairly large range for average, when the respective volumes are contrasted.

Correct! Formula for volume of a cylinder: pi x radius squared x length.
5x5=9.47 cu.in. 7x6=20.05 cu.in. You see how just a couple of inches makes
a big difference. 6x5=11.94 cu.in. 6x5=125% of 5x5. 7x6=211% of 5x5.
7x6=169% of 6x5. Don't tell me size doesn't matter or that an inch here and there is nothing. I have worked with measurements for too long not understand this difference.