What is (BIG?)

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Sassy Spy" said:
Anything between that [5 X5 ] and 7x 6 is average and anything beyond that is big, in my opinion.

And 7 X 6 is a wee bit more than twice the size (that is volume) of 5 X 5
(the one inch increase in girth accounts for more of the difference than the two inch increase in length). I know you "just got out your measuring tape" ... but that's a fairly large range for average, when the respective volumes are contrasted.

and Viking1 said:
Correct! Formula for volume of a cylinder: pi x radius squared x length.
5x5=9.47 cu.in. 7x6=20.05 cu.in. You see how just a couple of inches makes
a big difference. 6x5=11.94 cu.in. 6x5=125% of 5x5. 7x6=211% of 5x5.
7x6=169% of 6x5. Don't tell me size doesn't matter or that an inch here and there is nothing. I have worked with measurements for too long not understand this difference.

And I said: Pardon? What did you say? What language are you speaking? I do not understand this language. :biggrin1:

But I have no doubt you are both correct- and with my tape I could only look at one measurement at a time if that makes sense- which it doesn't.:smile:
Still you get the general idea and if I keep thinking about it I'll keep typing and we know where that goes..................on and on to nowhere!!:rolleyes:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and Viking1 said:
Correct! Formula for volume of a cylinder: pi x radius squared x length.
5x5=9.47 cu.in. 7x6=20.05 cu.in. You see how just a couple of inches makes
a big difference. 6x5=11.94 cu.in. 6x5=125% of 5x5. 7x6=211% of 5x5.
7x6=169% of 6x5. Don't tell me size doesn't matter or that an inch here and there is nothing. I have worked with measurements for too long not understand this difference.

And I said: Pardon? What did you say? What language are you speaking? I do not understand this language. :biggrin1:

But I have no doubt you are both correct- and with my tape I could only look at one measurement at a time if that makes sense- which it doesn't.:smile:

Still you get the general idea and if I keep thinking about it I'll keep typing and we know where that goes..................on and on to nowhere!!:rolleyes:

Yep, I fouled up again...I used science and math to make a simple problem overly complex. I am famous for that...sorry. It happens on the job all the time and everybody says "shut up to much info we don't need".

All that matters to you or any of the ladies is the size YOU want. Only you know that...the men won't know until later.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I doubt it, and maybe with luck I will know for sure someday. I think about this all the time...am I going to die without ever knowing...

NO!!

Trust me on this one, unless you have a fatal accident very soon, I sincerely believe knowledge is closer than you might think.

biglegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It also depends on the company

At university I lived in a house of 7 guys and was known to be the biggest, thanks to some horrificly bad chatting up of women out in the bars I got a reputation and would I hope i lived up to it.

In my football team changing rooms I also consider myself to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest.

However around here the average is higher, and I do feel like i'm in the average category for this site.

(saying that if i went to the Small Penis Support Group i'd feel massive)

One of my friends has only been with 3 guys, her second guy was over 8 inches and her current guy is just over 6, she considers him small.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

At university I lived in a house of 7 guys and was known to be the biggest, thanks to some horrificly bad chatting up of women out in the bars I got a reputation and would I hope i lived up to it.

In my football team changing rooms I also consider myself to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest.

However around here the average is higher, and I do feel like i'm in the average category for this site.

One of my friends has only been with 3 guys, her second guy was over 8 inches and her current guy is just over 6, she considers him small.

If your bragging is based on flaccid comparisons to other guys, be careful. The whole growers and showers thing, you know. Most of the ladies will be making their judgements on your hard-on, which you apparently don't have a direct comparison for.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

True. A guy who is 6'-4" tall would normally think he was quite tall. If he
hung out with the tallest guys from the NBA who average over 7' tall he wouldn't feel so tall would he.

I can see the point in this. However I doubt anyone would really consider
a 6" penis to be "big". I would never consider average to be big and I am around 6" myself. I am sure most women know the difference even if they don't have a lot of experience. I would not dare tell anyone I was big for fear of what would happen later. Surprises aren't always good!

My biggest question is are there just a lot of women on LPSG that prefer larger just because this is a gathering place for that? Or is it that most women do, and would pick larger always if givien a choice? Also if it's true that 8" and up is fairly rare why do most all women say they have had a guy that big or bigger? Not just on here either. This is very confusing.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, guys.....to answer your questions about size once and for all.....

below you will see what is truly small....

Howard Stern - tiny penis - Real men - on Bore Me Rigid

I have seen this before. I know the medical statistical small, average, and
large. However the ladies views on this don't seem to agree. I want to know what the women on averge think is small, average, or large.
Yes, this can be object but I bet it still won't be close to the real statistics.
From what I gather most women prefer larger if given the choice and not just on this forum either.

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My biggest question is are there just a lot of women on LPSG that prefer larger just because this is a gathering place for that? Or is it that most women do, and would pick larger always if givien a choice? Also if it's true that 8" and up is fairly rare why do most all women say they have had a guy that big or bigger? Not just on here either. This is very confusing.

...can only answer for my part and I do prefer bigger, but I wouldnt say no to an avarage guy. After a three year relationship with an "avarage guy" I know how good it can be...and surely size isnt all. Sex is more than just penetration.

But then on the other hand who hasnt been dreaming of driving the most expensive car like Ferrari or something. And once in a while U may find that "ferrari" to take a ride with and its like heaven...

and yes I would def say 8+ is rare...I have only met two guys in my life that has been that hung...

I think sum peps here exhagerate (bad spelling??) and puts an extra cm/inch to their measurments...or dont ya? :wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least for girth, why not just base it on what size condoms fit? If a regular size condom doesn't fit over the head, then I would say it's in the big girth range. If a regular size condom doesn't cause any pain or discomfort then it's in the average girth range. If a regular size condom rolls down to the base but is uncomfortable, then it's getting into the above average range.

For length it's not so easy because average size condoms will still fit longer penises.

Most average sized Trojans: Length: 202mm (7.95 in), Width: 51mm (2.0 in)
Trojan Magnum: Length: 205mm (8.07 in), Width: 55mm (2.17 in)
Trojan Magnum XL: Length: 205mm (8.07 in.), Width: 57-64mm (2.28-2.52 in)

Based on this, I'd say over 8" length is definitely big.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...can only answer for my part and I do prefer bigger, but I wouldnt say no to an avarage guy. After a three year relationship with an "avarage guy" I know how good it can be...and surely size isnt all. Sex is more than just penetration.

But then on the other hand who hasnt been dreaming of driving the most expensive car like Ferrari or something. And once in a while U may find that "ferrari" to take a ride with and its like heaven...

and yes I would def say 8+ is rare...I have only met two guys in my life that has been that hung...

I think sum peps here exhagerate (bad spelling??) and puts an extra cm/inch to their measurments...or dont ya? :wink:

Excellent answer. This is the kind of info I am looking for.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least for girth, why not just base it on what size condoms fit? If a regular size condom doesn't fit over the head, then I would say it's in the big girth range. If a regular size condom doesn't cause any pain or discomfort then it's in the average girth range. If a regular size condom rolls down to the base but is uncomfortable, then it's getting into the above average range.

For length it's not so easy because average size condoms will still fit longer penises.

Most average sized Trojans: Length: 202mm (7.95 in), Width: 51mm (2.0 in)
Trojan Magnum: Length: 205mm (8.07 in), Width: 55mm (2.17 in)
Trojan Magnum XL: Length: 205mm (8.07 in.), Width: 57-64mm (2.28-2.52 in)

Based on this, I'd say over 8" length is definitely big.

Another good answer. I did not realize the magnums were not much longer than standard. Thanks for the info. I guess one has to take some of these claims by men or women about size with a grain of salt.