What is considered, a small penis?

D_Vinny_Velcro

1st Like
Media
Hey all.

I measured my cock tonite for the first time ever, i dunno why, just took the urge, and to be honest, i really do not like what i found out, so before i tell anyone what size i am, what would you consider for me, an 18 year old male, a small or average sized penis for someone my age?

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
since the average penis size is 5.5 i think i'll make a nice system

Less than 3" you are SMALL
4"-5" is below average
5"-6" is average
6"-7" is above average
7"-8" is big
8"-9" is HUGE
9"+ is Monster

This is just a random system i just made up... but it seems logical to me... *shrug*

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Lol below 5.5" girth is small.... there's going to be a lot of "Average" people with 5" pretty pissed about that one. 5" is average girth in case you didn't catch my drift

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There should be a thread "SPH are us" where the members tease anyone with less than 8 inches verified. A healthy, good looking 18 year old like you from the UK should be 8x6. If not, contact Big Al for accurate Penile Enhancement assistance

I see you are 3.5 inches. Unless you are seriously obese, you have a small dick, like me.

Last edited:

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fgomes85 your system is pretty good.. the problem comes with having to cross reference length with girth. I would say (making this up as I go) that for every 3/4 of an inch below average in girth you are reduced a rank and for every 3/4 inch above average you are increased a rank. (1/2" does not seem like enough and 1" inch is just a lot so 3/4 sounds right to me).

I would put a caveat that you need at least enough length to carry the girth for the girth to make any difference if that makes any since (3 inch in length is still 3 inches and that would be hard to work with at any girth).

So a guy with a 5 1/2 X 5 3/4 inch willy would be above average in my book, and a guy with a 6 3/4 X 4 1/4 inch willy would just be average.

4"-5" is below average
5"-6" is average
6"-7" is above average
7"-8" is big
8"-9" is HUGE
9"+ is Monster

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SPH? Whats that? :S

And , my measurement was actually, 3.5inches

man that sucks :(
Is that erect size or flaccid?

If its erect, how did you measure. There is thing called a bone pressed measurement which is the most consistent way to measure. At the same time, it is frowned upon by size "purists" here.

Basically, get erect, measure from the top of your penis out and press the ruler all the way into yourself until you hit the pubic bone. You may want to trying some edging, (getting yourself the brink of orgasm) to get to your max arousal level. Then take a measurement. This may give you and extra 1/2" to full inch. If you have a fat pad, that may make your penis look smaller.

Now, how big is your penis?

D_Vinny_Velcro

1st Like
Media
Is that erect size or flaccid?

If its erect, how did you measure. There is thing called a bone pressed measurement which is the most consistent way to measure. At the same time, it is frowned upon by size "purists" here.

Basically, get erect, measure from the top of your penis out and press the ruler all the way into yourself until you hit the pubic bone. You may want to trying some edging, (getting yourself the brink of orgasm) to get to your max arousal level. Then take a measurement. This may give you and extra 1/2" to full inch. If you have a fat pad, that may make your penis look smaller.

Now, how big is your penis?

Hmm, i was pretty horny when i measured, but i wasn't masturbating at the time, i'll try what you mentioned, thanks, i'll come back with the results later

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
A "small penis" is any penis that is smaller than an "average penis." According to all the scientific studies I have seen and my own personal experiences, the mean length of the penis of the human male should fall between 5 inches and 6 inches (i.e. between 12.7 cm and 15.24 cm), so any penis that is less than 5 inches/12.7 centimeters in length should be considered small unless it has an incredibly large girth that might compensate for the deficiency of length.

I am less certain about the mean girth of the penis of the human male (in large part because it is more difficult to measure, and the girth is not always the same down the entire length of the penis), so I would be very interested to read people's opinions on that matter.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4"-5" is below average
5"-6" is average
6"-7" is above average
7"-8" is big
8"+ is Huge