Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Less than 3" you are SMALL
4"-5" is below average
5"-6" is average
6"-7" is above average
7"-8" is big
8"+ is Huge

yes this seems about right to me from guys Ive know. how ever 3 and under is micro winner. my hubby is 8 L [a shade bigger depending on excitement and such ] and 7 around solid shaft all the way in girth. i have seen guys that vary allot in girth and not the same size shaft all the way, so girth should play a part in this as well, as I'm a girth more than length person when it comes to cock. if there is thickness as well as length then its big to me. how ever it has to be at least 7 L and 6 around before i even consider it big. so other than that its long or wide. but put them both together then its a big cock. just me i guess but its how i see it on cock size alone here.:wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the girth is not always the same down the entire length of the penis),

i know have seen guys with what i call the wedge penis almost like a triengle or what ever looks odd but gets the job doneLOL.

so I would be very interested to read people's opinions on that matter.

WELL i prefer the shaft to be solid and thick all the way. guess my hubby's spoiled me over the years together LOL all cocks are nice in their own way tho i guess. just liked his best every since day one when i saw it and experienced it in all its glory as well. id found the perfect cock for me out of all the others i had seen and had, his done something for me that the others never did. just my two cents worth here on girth and cocks.:wink:

D

deleted136887

any penis smaller than yours is small.
Any cock bigger than yours is big.
simple.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wish i hadn't measured now, i was fine not knowing , lol :S

Well your hardly alone in that wish. I think a lot of guys wished that hadn't measured initially. I'm guessing most "think" they are bigger than they actually are. Sometimes I think it'd have been better to just fuck without knowing. Unfortunately someone somewhere will eventually tell you anyway, so in the end, it's probably better to know.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Less than 3" you are SMALL
4"-5" is below average
5"-6" is average
6"-7" is above average
7"-8" is big
8"+ is Huge

One has to also consider girth in classifying a penis as large or small.

I think a 7" erection that is only 4" in girth would be small. A 6" penis with over 6" in girth would be considered big by many.

I consider my 6 incher as "smallish" because it is only 4.5" in girth.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Wish i hadn't measured now, i was fine not knowing , lol :S

Have a friend in Denver with about your size and he says that other men, especially supposed straight men, love a small hard cock becaue it is a lot easier to take up the ass. Positioned correctly, that size is enough to reach the prostate gland and what else do they need?

Media
Personally I'm only concerned about what the woman I'm fucking thinks about my cock, and how it fits her pussy or ass. Pussies vary so much that the size of the cock is not always so important. Mine is nearly 7 long and 5.5 girth erect, so by no means huge, but statistically not small either. A look of satisfaction makes up for any lack of words. When they have expressed a view it's generally 'big' (which means they must have had small-average cocks before, as most women will have had, statistically). The relatively few women who've been into comparisons told me mine was 'bigger' than other lovers, or their husbands, but I am sure that usually relates mostly to girth rather than length, certainly true when you're fucking a looser pussy.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't worry too much about size, mate,
1) - does it get hard and cum,
2) - Does it feel good when you cum
3) - Have you fucked a man or woman with it
4) - Enjoy life, your cock and fucking with it.

Not everyone has the "perfect" cock, but what can you do about, that is what "god" if there is such a being has given you. - Yeah doesn't look so good as some in the showers, but I'll bet it doesn't look the smallest, or biggest.. - you are you.. don't get obsessed with size, it will effect your life in too many ways..

I'm not what you'd call big, but satisfied my ex wife, and now satisfying my boyfriend.. so if you can do that in life just enjoy.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you are you.. don't get obsessed with size, it will effect your life in too many ways..

I'd really like to second that part for any guy, or even any woman when it comes to maybe breast size or whatever. Somethings you simply can't change, and you'll worry way too much of your life away obsessing about it. I'm not convinced anyone can ever truly validate another person anyway, nor do I believe they should.