What is considered a thick cock?

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
And where do you measure from (for thickness and length)?

Sorry i am new...sure many of these questions have been asked and answered before.

I used a tape measure and was a mm or two shy of 6" thick btw.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Thickness, girth, circumference, whatever the word, what matters is that they feel it, heh.

I've been told I'm thick, so everybody just gather round, pull down your pants and compare. :biggrin1:

In all seriousness, for girth, just measure around the thickest part I guess, and lenghth measures over the top. Or from the balls if you're looking for a stat that'll really impress, lol.

mustang43

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tomyknees said:
And where do you measure from (for thickness and length)?

Sorry i am new...sure many of these questions have been asked and answered before.

I used a tape measure and was a mm or two shy of 6" thick btw.

*ahem* I was not mistaken, as the first post said he was '6" thick'. I was going by the word use he was using. Yes I know "girth" is the proper term. Don't be a smartass

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I think that thick ones begin from 6 inches of girth. I don't know about average thickness because, not being a penis perfectly round, it is not enough to calculate average girth/3,14.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My, there are a lot of thick puppieth here today.

Seriously, anything over average penis girth (4.84") would, by definition, be considered thick.

So, some of us are thick and some are thickerer.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
buffbaldy said:
I am 6.5 around in mid shaft and over 7 around at the base. I am told that I am thick :tongue:

I completely agree that your cock is thick at 7:tongue: ; 7 inch thick cocks are on the threshold of inflicting pain in some situations! I am also of the opinion that any cock is thick if it gets more complaints and or plaudits about its thickness than about its length (assuming of course that its length is at least 6 inches)!:rolleyes:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything over 5 is thick.
What gives the false impression of really thick are the oval ones which may measure the same as the garden hose shape but give the impression of being considerably thicker.
6 is quite thick and 7 is very unusually thick.
Pumping doesnt count!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I think thick happens over 5.5 girth. Anything over 6 1/2 is really thick, over 7 is a real holebuster. 6 1/2 girth is as far as I stretch since I gave up narcotics.

:biggrin1:

Yes i do agree..over 5'5" but dont know if I can handle a 7"...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, we could be.... but we would have to have a dad who was actually the Champion of the Kentucky Derby FIVE YEARS in a ROW!!!:biggrin1:

Sorry, MATT. Your dad wasn't actually a horse:biggrin1:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My penis is just shy of 4.5" around.... that is a THIN cock!

I have seen and felt that once one is above 5.5" around it is getting into thick cock territory. 6-6.5" is really nice and thick... 7 and above is OMG thick!

Thick is DEFINITELY better than thin! Being an owner of a thin one there is next to nothing good about it.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scott8361 said:
My penis is just shy of 4.5" around.... that is a THIN cock!

I have seen and felt that once one is above 5.5" around it is getting into thick cock territory. 6-6.5" is really nice and thick... 7 and above is OMG thick!

Thick is DEFINITELY better than thin! Being an owner of a thin one there is next to nothing good about it.

Anything above 5" mid shaft girth MUST count as thick because the average cock is thinner than that. (Therefore 5.5" is very thick, 6" is very very thick, etc.)

Your penis may be thin compared to many of the guys on this forum, but they are not the ones you should be comparing yourself to. Yours is an average size Scott, and there's plenty good about it's size too. Most women say that a slender cock is easier and therefore better for oral, and many prefer small/average over average/large for penetration (vaginal or anal). It's just that us guys have difficulty believing them. The women who post on this site represent the tiny minority of women who prefer big cocks, but if you read their posts you'll see that not all of them prefer the really outsized cocks. However, luckily for the guys with outsized cocks, there are a few girls who can (and want to) acommodate them, and this forum provides a way for the two to meet. You mustn't beat yourself up because of the self confessed size queens around here. For every genuine girl who's looking for a big cock to fill her big vagina, there's a good few more who simply derive pleasure from making guys feel inadequate. Even if/when they find big cock guy I bet they still find ways to make him feel small. It's a girl power thing. Don't let them get to you.