What is considered a thick cock?

Bigdawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're not crazy, just a little off in your guesstimations. In my opinion a thick girth starts at 5.5" and goes up from there. To say that thick starts at 6" is a nice fairytale; but that would put guys with 5.5" and 5.75" girth in the average category. I am reasonably certain those men are well above average and more importantly in the minority. :cool:
Do any of you think it's ok for a teenager to have this kinda size... cause I'm pretty damn sure I got it...

D

deleted645791

I think 6" is pretty fucking fat. I'd love it if my long cock was that thick.

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think is a thick dick? Some people say that 5" or 5,5" is thick, but I don't think so... the average is about 4,5" to 5", so I think that if a cock have to be thick, I would say at least 6" or 6,5"... or am I just crazy??? :tongue:

Its thick when you cant reach your fingers around his girth... :)

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My erect cock is only 4.5" around at best, so anything above 5" in girth seems big to me.

I the years I experimented with bi curiosity I had an envy and desire for thick cocks. 5.5" seemed very girthy, and the first time I saw an honest 6" girth erection I was amazed! It seemed really thick!

However, my anal play toys I enjoy most are over 7" in girth. Would love to see a real cock that thick but I think a genuine cock that thick is very rare.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
6" inch girth is beyond thick most women can barely handle 5.5 inches
I'm a bit over 6" girth, and have never had any issues. If the woman isn't wet, get her wet, and don't attempt anything until she is ready. Don't go jamming it in like an idiot. None of this should be different regardless of your size. Among the women who would comment, I was told I was the longest but not always the thickest. The range of perceived tightness for these women goes from 1 finger feeling tight to my ex-wife, who I could and did fist, even with my thick hands, but could still clamp down on my cock.

Just my anecdotal version of "most women".

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average erect penis girth is 4.6 inches - that suggests that anything over 5 is statistically thick - beyond that I guess it is up to your partner - I find that my girth is more of a challenge than a benefit to most partners I have had - so maybe that is the best way to quantify thick.

D

deleted817718

Well according to condom manufacturers my dick is considered slim. It's 4 inches around and 4.4 inches long. I find normal condoms too loose for me and have to buy smaller ones for them to fit right. So to me, any dick that fits a regular sized condom I see as thick.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
... once you're over 5 inches around you're considered thick by the average person, since the average thickness is 4.5 inches around. if you're over 6 around you're very thick, and 7 inches around is a standard can of pop so some would call that excessively thick.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny how guys in this thread are saying they are average at 6" and 6.5" girth. Anything above 5" is bigger than average except at lpsg I guess...
Average erect penis girth is 4.6 inches - that suggests that anything over 5 is statistically thick
I agree with both @mako shark and @Wave85 .... and LPSG is far from a random sample... hanging out here can twist what "average" seems to be. Here's some approximate erect girth numbers from the data in the image below:
  • 1 in 3 are >= 5" girth
  • 1 in 6 are >= 5.25" girth
  • 1 in 13 are >= 5.5" girth
  • 1 in 37 are >= 5.75" girth
  • 1 in 125 are >= 6" girth
bsNrs1uh.png

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So maybe a more interesting question is what is considered a high volume cock because that involves cubes and takes into consideration both length and girth. It is interesting how dramatically volume increases as you become even slightly larger in terms of length and width. The average penis volume is about 10 inches cubed. If you are 20% longer and 20% thicker than average, you are more than 70% more voluminous as your penis volume would be over 17 inches cubed. That is a significant difference for a partner. If you are around 25% longer and 25% thicker, you are twice as large as an average penis in terms of volume.