What is considered a thick cock?

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny how guys in this thread are saying they are average at 6" and 6.5" girth. Anything above 5" is bigger than average except at lpsg I guess...
So true. I would just about everybody on LPSG is bigger than most guys in the real world. Our average is not the real world average.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Pumping don't count
In jack's case it might, since it seems as though he constantly pumps. I fear the future for him, as leaving no time for his skin to recover has clearly caused damage. Whether it is permanent damage remains to be seen.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... once you're over 5 inches around you're considered thick by the average person, since the average thickness is 4.5 inches around. if you're over 6 around you're very thick, and 7 inches around is a standard can of pop so some would call that excessively thick.
That's why no one is over 7 inch girth because it's as big around as a soda can.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So maybe a more interesting question is what is considered a high volume cock because that involves cubes and takes into consideration both length and girth. It is interesting how dramatically volume increases as you become even slightly larger in terms of length and width. The average penis volume is about 10 inches cubed. If you are 20% longer and 20% thicker than average, you are more than 70% more voluminous as your penis volume would be over 17 inches cubed. That is a significant difference for a partner. If you are around 25% longer and 25% thicker, you are twice as large as an average penis in terms of volume.

I noticed this on TheVisualiser.net. When I put in my stats and they show comparisons I am usually still "smaller" than even many shorter cocks because my volume is less due to my thinner girth.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In jack's case it might, since it seems as though he constantly pumps. I fear the future for him, as leaving no time for his skin to recover has clearly caused damage. Whether it is permanent damage remains to be seen.
That thing is damaged both physically and visually. To each his own I guess.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
I'm a bit over 6" girth, and have never had any issues. If the woman isn't wet, get her wet, and don't attempt anything until she is ready. Don't go jamming it in like an idiot. None of this should be different regardless of your size. Among the women who would comment, I was told I was the longest but not always the thickest. The range of perceived tightness for these women goes from 1 finger feeling tight to my ex-wife, who I could and did fist, even with my thick hands, but could still clamp down on my cock.

Just my anecdotal version of "most women".
Dude women can be wet as they can be, but a 6 inch girth is not going to fit in most women.

Reactions: Notaes

HippyHollowAustin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude women can be wet as they can be, but a 6 inch girth is not going to fit in most women.
That is ridiculous. At exactly 6 inch girth, (slightly larger head) I have never had a problem once sufficient lubrication was present, and if I didn't insist on "pounding" her from the get-go. And there are many cocks much girthier that do just fine too.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
That is ridiculous. At exactly 6 inch girth, (slightly larger head) I have never had a problem once sufficient lubrication was present, and if I didn't insist on "pounding" her from the get-go. And there are many cocks much girthier that do just fine too.

Not sure if you are 6 inch girth. I am going by experience and what women tell me of other guys. They don't want a 6 inch girth. That's too thick for them. This is lpsg so more people here want 6 inch girth, but out in public of Los Angeles. Most women want 5.5 or 5 inches. Some can't even handle the average 4.75 girth.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dude. Even the "1 finger" girl could accommodate me. We took our time, but it wasn't like a half hour process. I got sore a few times but she didn't. The shortest most petite woman not only handled me fine but her ex was way thicker per her description. I bottomed in her, but girth wasn't a problem. And all the rest were never a problem. Ever.

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Not sure if you are 6 inch girth. I am going by experience and what women tell me of other guys. They don't want a 6 inch girth. That's too thick for them. This is lpsg so more people here want 6 inch girth, but out in public of Los Angeles. Most women want 5.5 or 5 inches. Some can't even handle the average 4.75 girth.
Ya his girth looks to be more like 5" at best

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take a look at real life stats. The average for three studies put together is 4.67", with a standard deviation of 0.54". So, plus or minus one SD puts average in the range of 4.13" to 5.21". Go up to two SDs from the mean to make you above average from 5.21" up to my size of 5.75". One more SD higher (3 standard deviations above the mean) gets you from 5.75" up to 6.29", which is officially in huge territory. By the way, a 6.29" girth means your average diameter is almost exactly 2.0". Above this is in an astronomically small population of men worldwide. If you are thicker in girth than 6.29", then you are pretty much off the charts.
Now keep in mind that this applies to the low end of the scale as well. Two SDs below the mean goes from 4.13" down to 3.59"in girth. Three SDs is from 3.59" down to 3.05" girth. For every guy in the 5.75" to 6.29" range, there is one in the 3.59" to 3.03 range, assuming equal distribution.
upload_2017-4-13_17-20-36.png

Reactions: BetterFuture

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Take a look at real life stats. The average for three studies put together is 4.67", with a standard deviation of 0.54". So, plus or minus one SD puts average in the range of 4.13" to 5.21". Go up to two SDs from the mean to make you above average from 5.21" up to my size of 5.75". One more SD higher (3 standard deviations above the mean) gets you from 5.75" up to 6.29", which is officially in huge territory. By the way, a 6.29" girth means your average diameter is almost exactly 2.0". Above this is in an astronomically small population of men worldwide. If you are thicker in girth than 6.29", then you are pretty much off the charts.
Now keep in mind that this applies to the low end of the scale as well. Two SDs below the mean goes from 4.13" down to 3.59"in girth. Three SDs is from 3.59" down to 3.05" girth. For every guy in the 5.75" to 6.29" range, there is one in the 3.59" to 3.03 range, assuming equal distribution.
View attachment 698966
The sample group, and the methods, determine the results. That's always been the bane of these surveys. The ones that attempt consistent accuracy typically have rather small numbers of participants. The larger surveys too often rely on self-reporting, and we all know what that means for accuracy.

I'm 8x6.25 and seriously doubt that my girth is in the 98th percentile worldwide, let alone off the chart. In fact, "off the chart" means the sample group was too small.