What is considered small, average, large or huge balls/testicles/scrotum???

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was my thought just as I hit reply on my first post…
but then I realised, if a woman can have a penis she might as well have a pair of nuts to go with it…
I think the real "nuts" here are the guys who somehow think most women give as much thought and care about the size of a guy's penis or testicles as most men seem to do, lol. ;)

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the real "nuts" here are the guys who somehow think most women give as much thought and care about the size of a guy's penis or testicles as most men seem to do, lol. ;)
Prime example of projection.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me this is the truth right here.. but I’m on a women‘s thread so I won’t elaborate any more or I’ll get in trouble with a moderator or eaten alive by one of the women.... :eek:)

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know about small or average but I was told by a female FWB that when naked, ball size wasn't terribly relevant to her or top of mind, but that there was something very male and primal about a packed bulge in jeans and or getting smacked in the taint repeatedly by a heavy set of balls during sex. I guess likewise in front of me, a naked woman does not have to be perky or stacked but a tight shirt or a low cut revealing blouse is a ridiculous turn on. When there's a little bit of mystery that looks like it's just dying to bust out..... I feel like that's a turn-on for any man or woman with a sexual pulse.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about small or average but I was told by a female FWB that when naked, ball size wasn't terribly relevant to her or top of mind, but that there was something very male and primal about a packed bulge in jeans and or getting smacked in the taint repeatedly by a heavy set of balls during sex. I guess likewise in front of me, a naked woman does not have to be perky or stacked but a tight shirt or a low cut revealing blouse is a ridiculous turn on. When there's a little bit of mystery that looks like it's just dying to bust out..... I feel like that's a turn-on for any man or woman with a sexual pulse.
110% correct this post @AHandfull

I think the big nuts are more about enhancing the overall package and when 'up close' it may be quite intimidating to girls, in a good way though LOL

Definitely had some comments from girls about my big nuts, but that was after getting up close. Earlier on with my bulge they prob just assumed my big bulge was all just cock, which I was fine to go along with ha ha

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
110% correct this post @AHandfull

I think the big nuts are more about enhancing the overall package and when 'up close' it may be quite intimidating to girls, in a good way though LOL

Definitely had some comments from girls about my big nuts, but that was after getting up close. Earlier on with my bulge they prob just assumed my big bulge was all just cock, which I was fine to go along with ha ha

Girls aren't old enough to play with your dick.

Adults are not girls.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Girls aren't old enough to play with your dick.

Adults are not girls.
sorry @Tight_N_Juicy here in aus slang for 'women' sometimes is girls. I would edit my post but time has expired I believe.

Yes women, I have never had any girls play with mine

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not even to save Kenny's sweet virgin ass, man.

Shit... Imagine what Tyrone Biggums would have to say to Musk?

He definitely would not shame those booing a billionaire. He'd shit in Elon's trash can. Or on his porch.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like, the actual testicle...golf ball seems reasonable.

Ping pong still respectable.

Potter Fans can use a golden snitch as comparison. Balls are much easier to catch.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a brain comparison, never asked a bear if his balls are larger than his brain. Thought it might be unwise to hold that type of converstion.

EakIBTJXgAIWUF-.jpg