what is considered to be gay

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Theobald Knutsak, Mar 9, 2009.

1. D_Theobald Knutsak

D_Theobald Knutsak Account Disabled

I was with my friend the other night and i just whipped out my dick and started jacking off and he looked over and then was like what? and i was like sorry dude and he thought about it and he whipped out his cock. I was then thinking what would be considered gay. would jerking eachother be gay? sucking eachother? and how would you go about cause he is straight or says to be and i was just wanting to experiment and he would be the only firend that would any ideas.

2. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    hey man, one time doesn't make you gay! no really, theoretically and stereotypically all of the above are in ways homosexual. however, in my humble opinion you are not gay at all unless you have concluded without any doubt at all that you genuinely prefer the company, both physically and mentally, of men over women.

3. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with this. I feel that an overall gay person prefers men over woman and choose to spend the rest of their life (marriage=mentally, as opposed to physically). But there is exploration or just enjoying the company of friends. Like a friend always makes you feel good, does it really matter how? Whether its a funny joke, someone you can talk to and tell them intimate things about someone else, or if they can release you sexually.

4. hud01

Gold Member

From your post you seem to be thinking about it. If you did it, but still prefer to be with women, you would not be gay, but minorly bi. Just have to change to 10 or 20%. Experimenting can be fun if you find the right person.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    when the balls touch, it's gay

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sex Please makes an interesting observation.

When the Balls touch. Now you are gay.

Certainly clears the air.

Experimentation as a young male does not make one gay. I know, I have been there and done that.

My balls never touched any other persons balls so I feel much better now.

7. StormViking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't seen that one in a while. Made me chuckle.

In seriousness... getting your rocks off with a guy is a homosexual act, but does not make you gay. Doesn't even makes you bi. It means you enjoy orgasms and get a kick out of sharing them.

Being physically attracted to men is also not the same as getting a buzz out of playing with a guys cock.

So you have to ask yourself, is another man something you desire, lust after and really want in a sexual partner, or are you just enjoying a little bit of fun?

8. rubirosa

rubirosa Active Member

If Richard Simmons was sitting between both of you then that would be GAY.

9. Smartalk

Gold Member

What was your reason or possible motive to suddenly "whip it out" ?

10. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry... can we have that one more time, in English?

:confused:

11. hung and horny

That's what I was thinking! At first I thought you meant out as in the movies, for dinner, and then I read about this "whipping out" and was thinking...wow, brave. Haha.

Seriously though, it depends on your comfort level and how you view the idea of "gay". Some people, jerking off together may be natural and preferred, while someone who had never thought about this may find it gay. Also, as it has been mentioned, how far do you want to go? A lot of gay guys I've met, they consider themselves gay, yet they only want to have gay sex, they cannot see themselves with a guy for the rest of their life. Finally, sometimes guys don't consider giving each other blowjobs isn't gay because they are "just getting off" which is fine, just make sure you check your feelings and understand what they mean.

12. feel thick

feel thick New Member

maybe a question of degree (all the time, guys he wants?), of thoughts (constant cocksucking instead of pussy?). I'm a 10%er and all that means is that occasionally I like cock, but 90% of my sex life is with women. A good scale LPSG has.

13. D_Portelay Porquesword

You've seen these threads before. The ones where suppressed homo feelings/tendencies suddenly bust on out and magically appear in the boards.

This does not sound like a genuinely straight interaction here. Considering many straight guys do jack off with one another. THIS sounds to me like there are mutual feelings at play here and someone wants to be reassured in order to avoid facing the horrible shock or truth that he might be more "gay" than was previously thought.

That's the whole trouble here, fooling himself into thinking he isn't totally gay when clearly his libido is pulling him in another direction.

Denial? Any thoughts?

Then again he may have just been suffering from MSBU. Massive Sperm Build Up!

14. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    How old are you, may I ask? (Obviously at least 18, or you shouldn't be here.) Mutual masterbation is common in male teenagers and entirely normal, basically, until you're old and confident enough to attract women. That stage may well last into the early twenties nowadays.

Cocksucking? Depends. If you do eachother a favour, c'est la vie (that's life). If you start regularly servicing him without reciprocation, that's a little suspect. But I don't think you should consider yourself gay or bi until you go out looking for other cocks to suck.

15. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    Don't worry about labels like "gay" or "straight". Sometimes sex isn't about what gender you're with but can just be about receiving pleasure and giving pleasure to someone else regardless of whether it's a man or a woman.
    As for your friend, my advice would be just to talk to him and let him know how you feel. He could say no thanks, but then again, he might say yes. You won't ever know until you talk to him.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

Why is this even a question? :confused: If two guys are jerking each other off or sucking each others cocks they are NOT 100% Straight! It's the activity that would be gay, not necessarily the people. I guess you could say you were bisexual after that.

FYI - If you are wanting to experiment even if it's just with that one guy. :rolleyes: You are not 100% straight. I know gay men and straight men, and guess what? The 100% straight men have never entertained the thought of physical, sexual contact with another male.

17. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    All I've got to say is in the good words of Rick James....."Enjoy yo' self!"

18. mropera

mropera New Member

I think that there should be a very clear difference between a 'Homosexual Act' and 'Being a Homosexual'

I believe that one can engage in a "Homosexual Act" and still be heterosexual
    * Homosexual Act - Noun - any bodily contact between members of the same sex for the purpose of satisfying sexual desires, whether actively undertaken or passively permitted

As a sexual orientation, homosexuality refers to "having sexual and romantic attraction primarily or exclusively to members of one’s own sex"; "it also refers to an individual’s sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them.

So the mutual jack-off is a homosexual act but does not necessarily mean that those engaging in the activity can be deemed 'homosexual' unless they are drawn exclusively to the same sex, on a regular basis and it also relates to their social and personal identity.

I am gay, and frankly wish more heterosexual men would allow me to suck their cock. I am not engaging in the activity with them because of my social or personal identity, I pursue the opportunity, because of the specific act of enjoying a penis of size in my mouth. Basically, yes, I might be pleasing him and giving him attention...but I am not really thinking about him in a romantic way...I, myself, tend to be in a bit of a trance and focus my energies in getting "lost" in the act of giving intense head.

19. D_Portelay Porquesword

You know, I've heard the influence of society this, the influence of society that. We can explain all this away for the live long day, bottom line as my mom used to say: The essence of the heart the mouth speaketh!

Homo is where the heart is. Live outside of the box, live a life free of labels if you will.
    For the love of heaven, follow what you feel is true about yourself without judgment or negativity. It is what it is, SEX and NOT the be all end all of life. It is but a mere facet of our existence here.

People can hate you because you have money, a car, they hate for no reason at all.
    The bashing the gay community gets (I have had my hair pulled and my clothes torn in school because I was gay. Been there done ALL of that!) to be tiresome and pointless.

At the end of the day, no matter whom you choose to suck or fuck, do it in truth. Be honest with yourself and less judgmental or paranoid that you might be "gay". Don't place shame on feelings or desires such as these.

Opinions and other people's idea of right and wrong will never pay your bills or put food on your table.

To thine own self be true.

20. needtonut

needtonut Active Member

Albums:
    Being gay is who you are, not what you do. If a completely out gay man experimented and had sex with a woman, no one would think for a second that he was straight. It's so unfair that if a guy has one experience with a buddy people will say he's gay or bi. I think a better question to ask people is who do you have relationships with. This says more about a persons sexual preference than a few experimentations.

Draft saved Draft deleted