What is considered too big? Can a large penis scare girls away?

SenorLongDong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just curious as to what the average woman would say and how they would react. Not only in terms of sex but can it affect a relationship? Should someone my size (9-10in) "give warning" to a woman prior to sex and if so how do you recommend I do so? Keep in mind I am currently a 22 year old student so I am typically dealing with women my age or younger which I think also makes it more difficult.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anything over 8 inches hurts for me, and in certain positions penises under 8 inches can hurt as well. I don't think warning is necessary tbh. I've had sex with guys that were bigger than 8 inches and it didn't scare me away, I just had to tell them to be careful. :)

Reactions: Leobakker

LadeeT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was married for over ten years so I was used to one size in particular. It wasnt until I was introduced into a swingers lifestyle that I encountered various penis sizes. The majority of men I've had more girth as opposed to length. In fact I prefer thickness over length any time. I haven't had a cock I couldn't handle but I have no problem saying no if I came across one I didn't think I could handle comfortably.

Reactions: Leobakker

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To make a really long answer as short as possible, I had a bf like you in hs and was unprepared. Yes, it could definitely scare girls away, it's really embarrassing too depending on how you react and that can be even worse than anything else. I wouldn't recommend mentioning it or anything but just understand that it's a part of the relationship and you are going to have to develop trust with her before she sees or feels it. Hope this helps?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there is a dimension that is "too big," and while I might not be scared away I would certainly be apprehensive. I really never thought about size before, except when joking with girlfriends, but in real life it was never a concern. Then I encountered what would be called Big with a capital B, and I married him. Too big would be bigger than him because he is my upper limit. Not complaining.

MsImperfect

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Only so much can fit before it becomes either uncomfortable or painful..

I haven't had one scare me yet but the bf with the 10x7" wasn't the most pleasant all the time - had to work at finding the right positions..

I was never given a warning when I started dating him and it was a nice surprise.. I think I'd rather be warned if he was the size of my pinky (that was just THE worst)

Reactions: BigBen

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
too big... it exists.
i ain't interested in too big.

i wouldn't be scared away.
i just know/accept the limits of my own personal elasticity.
no reason for both of us to be chafed and disappointed.
a polite.. yeah, awesome.. but not gonna happen.
nope, not even with a vat of slick 50.
do ya need cab fare?

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. There is such as thing as too big for me.

How would you go about "giving warning?" Anything you say is meaningless. Let her figure it out for herself and go easy wither her.

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just curious as to what the average woman would say and how they would react. Not only in terms of sex but can it affect a relationship? Should someone my size (9-10in) "give warning" to a woman prior to sex and if so how do you recommend I do so? Keep in mind I am currently a 22 year old student so I am typically dealing with women my age or younger which I think also makes it more difficult.

if you're talking about a relationship, and not just sex...then it would be like anything with either of you (you, her) that was a little different from the norm or something: you'd work with it. if you are really connected to another person then you're in with all of them. everybody has things that are different.

having said that, i don't think it's such a bad idea to bring it up early, in a natural way. not right away, but don't wait until the first time she sees it is when you are about to fuck.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

why does the age make it more difficult?

vaginas generally tend to stay the same size.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Preach, emmispemmiz. I love a large penis, and I think a man with substantial girth should forewarn a woman before the sexual act, so she can make a rational decision.

Now, there are those who fool you, saying, "ah, shucks, no problem -- I have had men larger than you." April Fools Joke, right? Then, after seeing you, leave you high and dry, throbbing for some release.

I have never turned down a big cock: the largest 10 x 7; it hurt like hell -- he stretched me out. So, bring it on: we may have to work a little slower and patiently, but with good lubrication (not endorsing SYNERGY -- wet) -- the head and the cock will go in.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yep, menfolk, babies wreck a vagina.
a whole .4cm of wreckage :rolleyes:

i think the main difference with women at age 22 and women a later point in her life is comfort and experience. not so much a change in her naughty bits. she's got a broader knowledge base of what feels good to her, of what she wants,and how to express it.

random thread note... 10x7 :rofl:
to the men claiming to have it
to the women claiming to have had it

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldcowboy

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah, is hardly any difference at all. not even half a millimetre!

i am so tired of the whole "babies wreck a vag" idea.

:indifferent:

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*hugs the quick editing Ms. Enid*
ya know, digit dexterity? huge turn on.