What is gayer for a str8 guy to do?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Ladies - if you have to be raped, would you prefer the guy to have a big cock or a small cock?

Force me to do anything, I'll rip your fucking heart out and stick it up your ass.

gold_coast_40s

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well anything you do under complusion i.e forced to do it, really doesnt say anything meaningfull at about who or what you really are.

Beyond that, the decision a "straight" a guy might make on a given day is entirely subjective to the guy concerned and the particular circumstances at the time i.e two equally "straight" guys might well make different choices.

How I would "rate" the two activities if done on a consensual basis?

It is a physiological fact-of-life that the ass contains pleasurable nerve endings so it is physically posssible for guys to derive pleasure from their ass regardless of their dominat sexuality. So a str8 guy can derive physical pleasure either from a female "doing" them in ass in some way or by a male also "doing" them some way.

On the other hand there is really no "mere physical fact" level of pleasure to be derived from sucking another guys cock. The pleasure in that comes from more the psychological, mental or emotional level and as such I think it more aligned to the persons actual or real sexuality.

So I think that more often than not, sucking cock can be seen as "gayer" then taking it in the ass.

But that is all "generalisation" and as with all matters sexual individual responses will be ... well, individual !

D_Jerome Assdimple

Experimental Member
Media
definately worse to get fucked, i imagine that hurts like a motherfucker, if i had to choose, definately suck a cock,at least its less painful at least physically, still be in therapy for years to come though

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Such a hilarious topic...

What's straighter for a gay guy to do, fuck a woman or eat pussy?

I would say going down on a guy is actually the most assertively 'gay' thing a man can do. At least if you're on the receiving end of a thorough pipe laying you can fantasize that you're being interrogated by the enemy or something. But if you're a man sucking cock, aggressively jacking a guy's tool while playing with his nuts and using your tongue to work over that sensitive spot under the base of the head in order to make him fire off a massive load... that's pretty gay.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I maintain you're going to find more straight guys, who've had contact (beyond a friendly slap) with another guy's butt, than you will guys, who've deep-throated their best bud's ween or had likewise done to theirs. I'll go so far as to say that even guys, who haven't had any ass-play themselves, know more guys, who have, than guys who've sucked another dude's wang or been sucked off by another guy. Can't say why that's so or what it says about how we view one act or the other; it's just the way it is.

Ask any guy, any age.

As soon as you can get your tool properly hard, you're looking for something nice and warm to shove it in. For a while, you don't care where, so long as it gets in there! Maybe, it's just nature.

Every adult male knows this, so why are we BSing here?

I guess what's gayer or gayest to do is whatever that most guys will tell you for sure they've never done and don't know any other guys who've done that, either. That's about as scientific an answer as you're going to get here.

sinnature

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both are a gay if your being violated and you choose one. Being gay is a choice. Not an honor!

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember that answering this thread doesnt mean youre gay. it means youre comfortable with your sexuality.

and there are always circumstances to why things happen. maybe a scenario should be put in and then men can answer.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Raise your hands if you knew what cornholing was, when you were a teenager. Then, raise your hands, if you knew straight guys, who had ever cornholed.

Now, raise your hands if you knew any straight guys, who sucked cock..and sucked cock well. :wink:

This should answer the question.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
From what I've heard, it's the opposite. Most straight guys have at least been involved in a circle jerk or oral sex, but butt sex is the ultimate taboo that few straight guys would admit to. I remember talking to my cousin whose boyfriend had been in prison. She said, "Most men in prison 'know someone who had anal sex' but they themselves will never admit to it."

Conduct your own little poll and you'll find that most straight guys have never had another guy's dick anywhere near their mouths. I don't know which is more gay than the other, since they're both homosexual acts. I think that's up to the individual to decide.

I don't know how the butt stuff happens, but, it seems to have happened more frequently than guys sucking other guys off. I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's because funny things happen with butts, so we're sort of used to them being a part of things. Butts fart. Butts stink. Butts get poked, slapped and kicked. Butts get flashed. Butts make funny noises. We grow up laughing at this stuff!

And yes, butts get all kinds of things, including penises, shoved into them,..and usually it was pretty funny. It wasn't like winning a softball game, but, forgivable. And kinda funny.

But, turning your mouth into a vagina? Do you really need an answer to this?

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
I would rather give oral. That way when the guy starts to ejaculate I would remove it from my mouth. Might get cum on my face but better than having it up the ass. When going for my yearly physical the doc put his gloved lubricated fingeer up my rectum to check my prostate. That always feels very unusual, since the anus is for something to come out but not in.

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"Gayer?" You've got to be kidding.

Which is "straighter," feeling up pussy or sucking on tits?

Give me a break, guys. Give us a break.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago, a player for the LA Dodgers was caught getting a blowjob from a $6 prostitute on Wall Street in Los Angeles (nothing like the Wall Street in New York). The prostitute turned out to be a cross-dresser from Central America (no info on "her" immigration status was included in the LA Times article).

A background story noted that, because virginity is so highly prized for girls in Catholic countries, it was common for boys from poor families to provide oral services for boys from richer families in exchange for a few coins. The rich boys were not considered gay because they were not touching another penis.

The same is true in black culture in that a man can ejaculate in another man and not be considered gay if he does not touch the other man's penis.

However, in white culture it is very different. Up until recently, any man who had any sort of sexual contact with another man was considered gay. Then I read an article in a women's magazine that interviewed white men who had receptive sex with other men who considered themselves straight because they were merely passive receptacles for a man who lusted after men (so the guy doing the fucking was gay, but the guys getting fucked were not).

The article did not touch on whether a "straight" white man could perform oral sex and still be straight, or whether he could only allow his mouth to be penetrated while he passively waited for the other man to finish.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I meant male/male anal sex. I can't imagine why any man would want to be penetrated, and that includes guys who have their girlfriends/wives shove dildos (or fingers) up their asses. I just don't get it.

You're rather stubborn about this, aren't you? Well, OK, I have an idea. We'll take this one step at a time. Why don't you talk with a woman who is willing, perhaps one who is even willing, to have anal sex with her husband, boyfriend, or a complete stranger, about why she does it and what she likes about it physically, psychologically, etc. At the same time, you at least could get a male anatomy lesson about the prostate and how at least some men, at least some of the time, can even have orgasms by being fucked while no one is even touching their cock!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At the same time, you at least could get a male anatomy lesson about the prostate and how at least some men, at least some of the time, can even have orgasms by being fucked while no one is even touching their cock!

I'm not really sure that can be classified as an orgasm. If it was every gay man on the planet would be a bottom, and every straight guy would be into anal play. This whole anal stuff has gotten really ridiculous lately, like it's the latest fad or something, and the prostate is some kind of g spot. The prostate is a gland that secretes fluid. It's unhealthy to be penetrated anally whether that's a man or a woman. And just for the record, I wouldn't do either one of those things mentioned in the original question.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not really sure that can be classified as an orgasm. If it was every gay man on the planet would be a bottom, and every straight guy would be into anal play. This whole anal stuff has gotten really ridiculous lately, like it's the latest fad or something, and the prostate is some kind of g spot. The prostate is a gland that secretes fluid. It's unhealthy to be penetrated anally whether that's a man or a woman. And just for the record, I wouldn't do either one of those things mentioned in the original question.

Excuse me, but there are men who can have an actual orgasm while being fucked--squirting semen! I don't happen to be one of them, but I know it happens--other posters on LPSG have even mentioned it, let alone gay friends of mine.