What is going on with a guy when

shanhox

Expert Member
Media
Richmond, Indiana, United States of America
Sexuality
Asexual
Ok,
I’m theory, say a guy is widely considered to be handsome, hot and all that. He very much knows this and takes a lot of pride. More than pride- beyond being vain.
Yet, I don’t know how to put this. They are very vocal about how they have sex with females. Hot females and their closet co workers and girlfriends are hot.
Yet, they will willing talk about. Gf or show where they are having sex next to anyone that will listen.
They go over the top to prove how macho they are. They are also into public love bombing.
Yet, if they meet an insecure woman who may be attractive but thinks themselves ugly. The man is at first nice but becomes mean and manipulative towards the woman.
Deliberately humiliated them and is passive aggressive. Seems to love to make the woman feel worse about themselves.
Get their female friends in on the persecutionsction and makes woman butt of many jokes.
Yet, they have an image of being compassionate,caring, sweet and would never hurt anyone.
What sort of man is this? To my knowledge.I am not talking about anyone here. I am not even talking about a certain man. I truly want opinions about this kind of personality.
I have seen this sort of thing. I’m high functioning autistic and have next little experience concerning knowledge about men.
Do they do this to just one female even though they don’t know the women very well? Do they do it to other women? Is it a game and what game is it?
Is there anyway to emotionally catch them off guard- to emotionally disarm them?
This is a serious question. I really what to know what sort of person does stuff like that? Why?

Reactions: P.J.9

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok,
I’m theory, say a guy is widely considered to be handsome, hot and all that. He very much knows this and takes a lot of pride. More than pride- beyond being vain.
Yet, I don’t know how to put this. They are very vocal about how they have sex with females. Hot females and their closet co workers and girlfriends are hot.
Yet, they will willing talk about. Gf or show where they are having sex next to anyone that will listen.
They go over the top to prove how macho they are. They are also into public love bombing.
Yet, if they meet an insecure woman who may be attractive but thinks themselves ugly. The man is at first nice but becomes mean and manipulative towards the woman.
Deliberately humiliated them and is passive aggressive. Seems to love to make the woman feel worse about themselves.
Get their female friends in on the persecutionsction and makes woman butt of many jokes.
Yet, they have an image of being compassionate,caring, sweet and would never hurt anyone.
What sort of man is this? To my knowledge.I am not talking about anyone here. I am not even talking about a certain man. I truly want opinions about this kind of personality.
I have seen this sort of thing. I’m high functioning autistic and have next little experience concerning knowledge about men.
Do they do this to just one female even though they don’t know the women very well? Do they do it to other women? Is it a game and what game is it?
Is there anyway to emotionally catch them off guard- to emotionally disarm them?
This is a serious question. I really what to know what sort of person does stuff like that? Why?
If you are on the autistic spectrum perhaps you have a hard time dealing with social interaction and emotions. I guess that’s why you made that clear but to let the rest of the room know.
I guess is a good question for ask a woman but I give a try.
I guess you are describing a douchebag keep yourself away from him and unavailable he will just hurt you and he won’t take a relationship seriously .
Why does it work for them perhaps is the confidence they show (actually they are shitting their pants but they disguise it) that can openly speak to woman about anything.
Disarm them? If you are trying to fix this broken soul don’t he will hurt you.
Feels like “pick up artist” technique stay away, woman tend to be very hard about themselves and when someone points what they were afraid of even if they are perfectly beautiful they get hurt and them exploit that to get on their pants an most certainly disappear.
Now distortions: who consider him handsome? (For one could be ugly and nice for other).
They have the image... who believe that? Someone you know? someone you trust?
They are very vocal about having sex, they say so probably with his hand and even if it was true fucking a lot of people doesn’t make you a great lover ( paraphrasing yoda war does not make one great ).

I hope this was helpful on some way, a send you a warm virtual hug if you want to accept it and I wish you well.

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok,
You’ve pretty much summed up a complete douche… avoid, avoid, avoid…
This type of guy gives guys a bad name.. He is not a man to proper men..
He also probably is terrified of anyone finding out that he’s rubbish in bed and everything else..

sorry if this wasn’t the reply you were after, hope you find what your looking for.

shanhox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You’ve pretty much summed up a complete douche… avoid, avoid, avoid…
This type of guy gives guys a bad name.. He is not a man to proper men..
He also probably is terrified of anyone finding out that he’s rubbish in bed and everything else..

sorry if this wasn’t the reply you were after, hope you find what your looking for.
Then why are they so popular with women? Actually, I had a feeling that was
the answer. I have had one guy like that just be plain out mean to me. I hadn’t really was that close to him.
I realized I had met these guys before and these are the traits. With all of them. Except the one guy who seemed to thrive on humiliating me. I was nice to them. I never dated him or anything . I had one woman tell me off. I had stood up to that guy. I am being serious when I was told off and at least 5 woman thought He was a God.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then why are they so popular with women?
Ahh..here we have approached what really should've been OPS original question...which ironically can only be answered by women collectively, because it's hard for a man to explain to anyone why a man shouldn't act like that if it's paying dividends in the sexual attraction market.
Many male social behaviors are predicated upon female amicability, and as much as women try to align the metric of that amicability with what they say they desire, a select few men understand a woman's true amicability is more accurately demonstrated by the desires she acts upon, with self preservation nor self respect being the primary motivators of those acts.
It has created a construct in which men whose opinions and actions align with what a woman says she wants will definitely find platonic appreciation, but largely can't count on that to spark desire in them without additional attractive traits; while a man that flaunts his audacity, or shows no anxiety in losing women's platonic favor for his actions and opinions tends to spark sexual desire in women, even if they don't "like" him.

You've probably come across a plethora of articles lately referencing how "women's heightened expectations for relationships, is leaving a lot of lonely straight men unmatched" and that now that women can will opt to remain single if men don't "step up".....what none of those articles ever allude to is that these women are remaining celibate....So who are they fucking? One would think if this ever shrinking pool of men represented the best and brightest of men's emotional stability, and relationship responsibility, women would list them publicly and give a plethora of examples for men to work themselves up to....or is it a bit more probable that while women will gladly turn down relationships with men they aren't really attracted to anyways, they also have no real issue fucking (and incurring consequences)by men who haven't necessarily "stepped up" in the relationship department but have other attractive traits going for them. The kings of men throughout history have had free license to act as they please, because they figured out on a balance of probability more women are interested in becoming one of their mistresses than a peasants wife.

Reactions: artboyd and shanhox

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh..here we have approached what really should've been OPS original question...which ironically can only be answered by women collectively, because it's hard for a man to explain to anyone why a man shouldn't act like that if it's paying dividends in the sexual attraction market.
Many male social behaviors are predicated upon female amicability, and as much as women try to align the metric of that amicability with what they say they desire, a select few men understand a woman's true amicability is more accurately demonstrated by the desires she acts upon, with self preservation nor self respect being the primary motivators of those acts.
It has created a construct in which men whose opinions and actions align with what a woman says she wants will definitely find platonic appreciation, but largely can't count on that to spark desire in them without additional attractive traits; while a man that flaunts his audacity, or shows no anxiety in losing women's platonic favor for his actions and opinions tends to spark sexual desire in women, even if they don't "like" him.

You've probably come across a plethora of articles lately referencing how "women's heightened expectations for relationships, is leaving a lot of lonely straight men unmatched" and that now that women can will opt to remain single if men don't "step up".....what none of those articles ever allude to is that these women are remaining celibate....So who are they fucking? One would think if this ever shrinking pool of men represented the best and brightest of men's emotional stability, and relationship responsibility, women would list them publicly and give a plethora of examples for men to work themselves up to....or is it a bit more probable that while women will gladly turn down relationships with men they aren't really attracted to anyways, they also have no real issue fucking (and incurring consequences)by men who haven't necessarily "stepped up" in the relationship department but have other attractive traits going for them. The kings of men throughout history have had free license to act as they please, because they figured out on a balance of probability more women are interested in becoming one of their mistresses than a peasants wife.
Last sentence is one of the best conclusions on this subject I’ve ever heard..

Reactions: shanhox

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then why are they so popular with women? Actually, I had a feeling that was
the answer. I have had one guy like that just be plain out mean to me. I hadn’t really was that close to him.
I realized I had met these guys before and these are the traits. With all of them. Except the one guy who seemed to thrive on humiliating me. I was nice to them. I never dated him or anything . I had one woman tell me off. I had stood up to that guy. I am being serious when I was told off and at least 5 woman thought He was a God.

I don't think they are, not at all, it is they who think they are popular with women.
Smart women stay away from these arseholes. If they think they are popular then they are only feeding their own egos and deluding themselves.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't think they are, not at all, it is they who think they are popular with women.
Smart women stay away from these arseholes. If they think they are popular then they are only feeding their own egos and deluding themselves.
We can think what we want. Statistically the highest predictors of a man having reproduced with a woman who has borne one or more children to him tend to dwell amongst our most toxic examples. Men with felony records are more likely to have kids or more kids then men with clean records. Now that online dating is the most popular method of meeting people we see a huge disparity in the qualities of men that are typically overlooked for mating or dating opportunities until after age 35, and those whom are capitalizing upon the casual sex opportunities offered to them overwhelmingly. Even before adulthood, young girls as young as middle school age show a romantic preference for boys that display secondary sociopathic qualities....and keep in mind all of the aforementioned is even before considering if this particular man is conventionally attractive, tall, or socioeconomically successful(which ironically secondary sociopathic qualities tend to lend well towards).
Morally, sure a lot of these men are dregs upon society, but If you haven't been listening to the women, let me remind you: Being a good man in no way entitles you to sexual reciprocity from women....the quiet inverse is really the profound truth here; being a bad man doesn't disqualify you from women's sexual attention either.
This is why Future has 8-9 baby's mothers, but Childish Gambino has one. This is why at best only 40% of men will ever reproduce today(compared to upwards of 80-90% of women), which is a step up from yrs past when even with an approx 50/50 gender split in population 17 women would reproduce for every one man. Why within black America 84% of our children are born out of wedlock, spawned by only 16% of the black male population. Why something like 1 in every 200 people is related to Genghis Khan. Maybe they're not popular, perhaps they are overcome by ego and are deluding themselves as to their worth in society...but it doesn't help that their archetype is positively reinforced by the real world sexual selectivity of women, even if women's ideologies speak otherwise.

Reactions: artboyd

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's considered a bad boy and for whatever reason many women are attracted to the "bad boy". I used to work with a guy like that. He talked to women like they were dogs. Yet these women kept coming back for more humiliation. He's a piece of work for sure. One I'd avoid at all cost.

I've never understood why women give these men the time of day. While overlooking men who are actually caring. Not to mention far more good looking.

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We can think what we want. Statistically the highest predictors of a man having reproduced with a woman who has borne one or more children to him tend to dwell amongst our most toxic examples. Men with felony records are more likely to have kids or more kids then men with clean records. Now that online dating is the most popular method of meeting people we see a huge disparity in the qualities of men that are typically overlooked for mating or dating opportunities until after age 35, and those whom are capitalizing upon the casual sex opportunities offered to them overwhelmingly. Even before adulthood, young girls as young as middle school age show a romantic preference for boys that display secondary sociopathic qualities....and keep in mind all of the aforementioned is even before considering if this particular man is conventionally attractive, tall, or socioeconomically successful(which ironically secondary sociopathic qualities tend to lend well towards).
Morally, sure a lot of these men are dregs upon society, but If you haven't been listening to the women, let me remind you: Being a good man in no way entitles you to sexual reciprocity from women....the quiet inverse is really the profound truth here; being a bad man doesn't disqualify you from women's sexual attention either.
This is why Future has 8-9 baby's mothers, but Childish Gambino has one. This is why at best only 40% of men will ever reproduce today(compared to upwards of 80-90% of women), which is a step up from yrs past when even with an approx 50/50 gender split in population 17 women would reproduce for every one man. Why within black America 84% of our children are born out of wedlock, spawned by only 16% of the black male population. Why something like 1 in every 200 people is related to Genghis Khan. Maybe they're not popular, perhaps they are overcome by ego and are deluding themselves as to their worth in society...but it doesn't help that their archetype is positively reinforced by the real world sexual selectivity of women, even if women's ideologies speak otherwise.
16%? Really? Wtf? can you reference that? Not doubting just really fucking surprised…

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never understood why women give these men the time of day. While overlooking men who are actually caring. Not to mention far more good looking.
I think it's pretty understood. I just think it's an unflattering truth with unpleasant implications to address, accept, or defy.

shanhox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
He's considered a bad boy and for whatever reason many women are attracted to the "bad boy". I used to work with a guy like that. He talked to women like they were dogs. Yet these women kept coming back for more humiliation. He's a piece of work for sure. One I'd avoid at all cost.

I couldn’t believe I even near the guy and wanted to be friends with him. I really have seen guys like this. Yet, I ended up with him deliberately humilating me, plain out being shitty to me and I barely knew him.
It started with me hearing his best friend making fun of me and Mr. perfect laughing! I sent his friend saying if he was going to make fun of me. At least do it when I could see it. Ignored me after that.
His harem welcomed me and I wanted to be friends with them. Then I asked if I was pretty enough to be friends with their master- I mean friend.
One informed me I was unattractive and to not try to get anyone way out of my league.
It went downward from there. He and his friends and just plain make fun of me.
I finally e-mailed him and told him off starting with calling him a raging narcissist’. And that was the nicest part.
So many people adored him and he made it known. I had one woman demand what I had said to him once. Because he ignored me than got angry.
I didn’t say but when did ‘Merry Christmas’ become fighting words?
That was when I started to think about everything. Well, after I begged to make peace with him and his friends. I realized he was a more polished versions of those guys. Yet, even now, I still am confused.
Why do they seem so attached to him? Why so many friends? Did I imagine being used as a joke? What did I do?
I think a lot about things- in case you couldn’t tell. Btw- I am very much avoiding all of them.

shanhox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I couldn’t believe I even near the guy and wanted to be friends with him. I really have seen guys like this. Yet, I ended up with him deliberately humilating me, plain out being shitty to me and I barely knew him.
It started with me hearing his best friend making fun of me and Mr. perfect laughing! I sent his friend saying if he was going to make fun of me. At least do it when I could see it. Ignored me after that.
His harem welcomed me and I wanted to be friends with them. Then I asked if I was pretty enough to be friends with their master- I mean friend.
One informed me I was unattractive and to not try to get anyone way out of my league.
It went downward from there. He and his friends and just plain make fun of me.
I finally e-mailed him and told him off starting with calling him a raging narcissist’. And that was the nicest part.
So many people adored him and he made it known. I had one woman demand what I had said to him once. Because he ignored me than got angry.
I didn’t say but when did ‘Merry Christmas’ become fighting words?
That was when I started to think about everything. Well, after I begged to make peace with him and his friends. I realized he was a more polished versions of those guys. Yet, even now, I still am confused.
Why do they seem so attached to him? Why so many friends? Did I imagine being used as a joke? What did I do?
I think a lot about things- in case you couldn’t tell. Btw- I am very much avoiding all of them.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Gj816

shanhox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
He supposedly has a pregnancy fetish, all I know is he isn’t into women with child but something else.
I should also add he actually e-mailed me once. I can’t explain this- it confused me. I bought and sent him a vinyl bdsm mask(?) with a zipper mouth.
One night, out of the blue, I got e- mail asking if I sent it. I said yes and he seemed very pleased and thanked me.
Then was mean to me not a week later

Reactions: P.J.9 and Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like he's and his friends are immature and shallow. I would avoid him and his friends. Obviously if he talks to people like that he's not worth your time. There's so much more to a person than how they look. I'd be finding some friends who have character and are more interested in the type of personality you have than just merely looks. Beauty is fleeting. One day his good looks will turn to wrinkles his hair will turn gray, if he doesn't go bald. He'll gain weight as most people do as they age. When that happens he'll be the one that people will make fun of and ridicule. Karma has a way of coming back on you.
I'd be cordial when I had to interact with him and his friends. Otherwise, I'd avoid him like the plague.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How old are you? Are you on university? I never saw a dynamic like the one you describe, if those woman were friends of you ok hear them but if they work for him just ignore them. By the way is a good thing have a network of friends yourself so they can save you if they are trying to pull you leg or simply fuck off.
If he was that good they won’t be giving him away

shanhox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I found yet another way he went out of his way to hurt me. I just found him on a give get money site. 611 friends - very happy to give them money for any reason.
On another money site, I had requested 15.00. I had no money. I just went down the list hitting a button for who is on that site,
When I mean no money/ I mean I couldn’t even buy food. Which was what I didn’t have.
I then saw I had asked him, which was NOT something I meant to do. I e- mailed to explain the mistake. We haven’t spoken in months.
I said to ignore it- just let it be.That also evidently asked a pizza place for money. Seriously, I did. I had never used those sites. I was just so desperate that I gave it a try,
He declined itHe had to let me know how little he thinks of me. He could of ignored it. I replied and told him this and how I certainly knew now how much he hated me. I added it was a mistake and just ignoring it would of been nicer,
Jerk-now it turns out he gives money for no reason to 611 people. I don’t care about the money. It is his money. It is that he is nice to so many people. Yet, one admitted mistake and nothing but declined,
Jerk

shanhox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I found yet another way he went out of his way to hurt me. I just found him on a give get money site. 611 friends - very happy to give them money for any reason.
On another money site, I had requested 15.00. I had no money. I just went down the list hitting a button for who is on that site,
When I mean no money/ I mean I couldn’t even buy food. Which was what I didn’t have.
I then saw I had asked him, which was NOT something I meant to do. I e- mailed to explain the mistake. We haven’t spoken in months.
I said to ignore it- just let it be.That also evidently asked a pizza place for money. Seriously, I did. I had never used those sites. I was just so desperate that I gave it a try,
He declined itHe had to let me know how little he thinks of me. He could of ignored it. I replied and told him this and how I certainly knew now how much he hated me. I added it was a mistake and just ignoring it would of been nicer,
Jerk-now it turns out he gives money for no reason to 611 people. I don’t care about the money. It is his money. It is that he is nice to so many people. Yet, one admitted mistake and nothing but declined,
Jerk
Btw- turned out I asked people I never heard of or how they are in my contact list. The pizza place ignored me. I couldn’t believe I asked for money from them either