What is Great Sex?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This seems like a simple question but I bet it is different for everyone on this board. How do you know you've had great sex?

And please no references to the - Do you smoke after sex? No I never looked down there, Mae West line.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My definition of 'great sex' was different before I experienced orgasm during intercourse. It might sound a little 'blah', but I know NOW that I've had great sex when I'm satisfied and (at least for the moment) don't want any more. lol I guess now I'm one of those 'roll-over-and-go-to-sleep' kind of women.

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great sex is, for me at least, when it's long drawn out and constantly a build of pleasure, holding back cumming for as logn as possible, having my girl cum 2-4 times and in a constant state of extasy, and when I do cum I feel so much pleasure my cock is still hard afterwards and I'm left satisfied but able to have more.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Woody Allen puts it this way:

"There's good sex and bad sex. Good sex is fabulous, and bad sex is still great."

For me it changed over time, or as my energy level dropped. When I was 18, great sex meant doing it all the time with anybody. Now it means doing it s-l-o-w-l-y and savoring every second.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My whole body gets relaxed, from my head to mytoes, all bas thoughts are forgotten for a while.

I feel like I could stay embraced to her for the etenity.

Last but not least, my cock gets hard again in about 15 secs :-D

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Making love to the person you love. I know it sounds trite but the first time and the only time I ever had sex with someone besides my wife I realized that sex without love was a disapponitment.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Making love to the person you love. I know it sounds trite but the first time and the only time I ever had sex with someone besides my wife I realized that sex without love was a disapponitment.

:smile: You are so very right. I was just thinking about this today, and realized it doesn't matter how skilled someone is, if we don't connect on a deep emotional level- not only is it not great, I don't even want it.
Give me the depth found in intimacy and love, and great sex is a sure thing..

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
being with someone you are absolutely enamored with, and it's not just "fucking," it's "making love." you think about pleasuring them and they think about pleasing you, and you go and go and go and the release is a feeling you would like to stay in forever; afterward you are ready to again to get lost in that feeling again. you can feel their whole body shudder from their orgasm and hear their moans when they finally climax.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember one night in particular with my ex-bf where I came so hard I swear to GOD even my eyelashes felt all tingly afterward. Is that what you mean?

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being with the one that I know and trust where I can let go of all the cares in the world. Having an intimate time where we can share each others body. Giving the one I love the most the greatest pleasure possible. On the less girly side, that usually includes oral where she has multiple orgasms and then begs for cock. A humpfest where she rocks the bed and whole house and wakes the neighbors. I then have the feeling of satisfaction knowing that I have given her fulfillment, peace and an internal strengthening that makes her feel like a greater woman.

And yes I believe even her eye lashes tingle.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great sex is a little sweaty and physical.

Great sex is listening to your lover grunt, moan and then scream during orgasm.

Great sex is having an orgasm of your own that's so good you yell out loud yourself.

Great sex is doing it once, resting a while and doing it again - and then once more in the morning.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
great sex is a clean asshole that has been well lubricated and is not too tight ..tight assholes hurt my dick due to the girth