What is happeing to our YOUNG people?

Media
I knew there was a reason I always liked you!

Hehehe. I am thankful there were no tv's around for her to hurl over the counter!

On a smaller scale, this reminds me of the hostilites that took place after the Rodney King verdict.
I swear we could see the smoke from Orange County.

Folks were loading tires up on the back of their trucks and one family had their grandmother out there with them. They had stolen a rocking chair and tied it atop the rest of the things they took and there she sat. Atop all that loot just as proud. (and ignorant)

It would have been awesome if a black woman (preferably a mother) had been working behind the counter during all this debacle. She could have gotten away with reaching across that counter and popping that ungrateful little shit upside her head!

That is foolishness.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I watched the video, it was preceded by an ad for a hamburger joint (one called "Sonics," not McDonald's). I guess that's targeted advertising.
Most exercise she's had in 3 years...
Ha. Reminds me of a panel of the cartoon Herman. A man and a body are seated at a dinner table, peering over it to where there is a huge hole in the floorboards. Father is saying something. Caption: "First time your mother ever left the table without a second helping."

Last edited:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just realized something...

You know to PAY off her damage that she did..

MAKE her FAT ass WORK it off at one of the many McDonald's near her..
That would be a even trade....

Instead of getting paid, she can just do part time work around her reg job, that is if she even has a job..
She will even be treated like a reg worker... Get breaks and free food while she is on the clock....
Oh wait, you have to work a 8 hours shift to get free food..
Well, at least she will get a discount!!

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol

That girl is in NEED of anger management classes..
She is all but 19 years old!
How does she claim that someone PUSHED her? All she had to say was WHERE is the manager? If they did not get the manager.. Then, tell them that she will be BACK..." CALM down and go from their..