What is "having sex?" What is a virgin?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by FRE, May 13, 2010.

1. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Some guys say that they've never had sex even though they've done oral, j/o, etc. It seems as though the consider that it's sex only if it's penis in vagina. Some of these guys also consider themselves to be virgins.

Has a guy had sex if he's done all kinds of oral with a woman? Is he still a virgin?

Has a guy had sex if he's done all kinds of oral with a man? Is he still a virgin?

In my opinion (and I'm sure that some will not agree), any kind of genital contact between two people is sex, regardless of what kind of contact it is, unless it's a legitimate medical examination or accidental brief contact.

Exactly how would you define "having sex?"

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think there is a difference in between having sex and innocence. I think your losing your innocence in a physical way when you perform oral etc. Your no longer a virgin once you penetrate or get penetrated.

3. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your viewpoint. It will be interesting to see others.

A former president, who shall remain unnamed, said, "I didn't have sex with that woman," even though she had given him oral. Was he being honest?

4. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

That question about Clinton fascinates me because I see a tortured honesty in the whole mess. That is, why would a man having a young woman throw herself at him limit himself to a handful of furtive bjs? Because in advance he had convinced himself that if he didn't fuck her he could deny to Hillary (and anyone else) having sex with her, and get Monica to deny it on the same technicality.

The question strikes me in a different way, as in my own thread enumerating how many nationalities I've had sex with. Spain, Chile, and China were very brief bjs in party scenes and it demeans Canada, France, England, Mexico, and Peru, whose nationals all gave me wonderful evenings, to list the aforementioned three in the same category. Have I had sex with five or eight non-US nationalities? Ask Bill and Monica.

5. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol no a BJ is not sex in my opinion.... but I still consider it cheating.

6. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    there are some "holes" in your theory.. for example what if two men pee on each other? is it considered sex? it involves genital contact and even body fluids, but it's not "sex" in any known meaning.

other than that I do agree, oral sex is sex and as for virgin it's simple: penetration to pussy or ass "cancels" virginity. IMO woman who had anal is no longer virgin even though she still has the hymen in place.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

In my opinion having sex doesn't mean penetration. Having sex is having more than a wank, having sex doesn't mean masturbating each other for ten minutes.
    For me sex is being nude with someone else, suck, masturbate, touch, rub each other, and this for a while... Being intimate with each other.

Jerking off next to each other without any physical contact isn't sex.

8. sargon20

Gold Member

That's a low bar. The Scarlet Letter would be on many heads at that level.

9. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I didn't consider I'd "lost my virginity" till I'd put my cock into a pussy, which happened when I was 16, even though I'd "been intimate" before then, having had blow jobs and performed oral sex. So I had had some sexual experience before I first "had sex" by this definition. Now that I'm older, though, I guess I'm less interested in assigning labels like "having sex" to particular acts.

But it's an interesting question, and I'd certainly say that someone in a monogamous relationship who had oral sex or performed other sexual acts with someone other than his or her partner was being unfaithful to the partner.

10. whatadork

whatadork New Member

I would say sex is the broadest sense would be ANY genital to traditional sexual body part contact.

Some people consider only the vagina a sexual body part. In my opinion though, penis, vagina, mouth, and ass are.

So IMO
    pussy -> cock
    pussy -> pussy
    pussy -> mouth
    <pussy -> ass> (errrr is that even possible?)

<cock -> cock> (cocks can't penetrate other cocks... well maybe with some freakish combinations it might be possible)
    cock -> mouth
    cock -> ass
    cock -> pussy

Just my opinion though. Some people feel only penis in vagina is losing your virginity but that means gay men are always virgins? Or lesbians never lose their virginity?

11. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

Well, as I said above, that was my thinking, for myself anyway, when I was 15 and 16 - but by 16 I was wanting pussy so much my teeth hurt! (Metaphorically speaking.) But as I also said (or hinted), it doesn't seem quite so clear-cut to me now.

12. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Roughly speaking, if you can catch a sexually transmitted disease or cum doing it, it is sex. If you've had sex you're not a virgin.

#12 B_spiker067, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  13. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    How is a Blow Job not sex? I just don't get it. I don't think there is anything more sexual than a good a suck job...

14. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I even think that masturbation is sex... it doesn't qualify as a Virginity ending event... other than, I guess the first time you Jack off, you loose your masterbation virginity, the first time you suck dick, you loose your mouth virginity... etc...
    I mean really... do you want your daughter to just take it up the ass so she can 'keep' her virginty?

15. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh-o maybe I worded that incorrectly a BJ is part of sex, but losing your virginity requires penetration:tongue: so if you give or receive a BJ in my opinion you are still a virgin.

16. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

Why attempt to classify hundreds or thousands of different activities with a single two-word phrase, and then argue pedantically over different interpretations? Labels are only useful when everyone in your audience understands the label you're using.

For some audiences, (mostly those for whom sex for fun is a Bad Thing) "having sex" includes any genital contact for pleasure. Other audiences would chuckle at that thought.

Some people even consider deriving sexual gratification from typing to each other as "having sex."

If you want to use precise distinctions, use precise language. Penis-in-vagina virgin, strap-on-anal virgin, pussy-oral virgin, handjob virgin, DP virgin. It seems as if the only reason to quibble over the phrase "having sex" is when you want to convince someone of something. "I didn't have sex with her, I only fucked her in the ass!" or "Of course I had sex with him, he came all over my tits!"

#16 Channelwood, May 15, 2010
    Last edited: May 15, 2010
  17. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    It's interesting reading all the different viewpoints; there are so many of them.

18. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can have sex and keep your innocence intact

It is a rare thing though

19. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it depends how you define "innocence"?

Draft saved Draft deleted