Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a quirky geeky gay guy in the West End of Vancouver BC. If you don't know where this is you should. I dress people and show them how to dress themselves for a living. I dig sci-fi and fantasy genres and anything that has a kick ass chick. I was a D&D nerd in high school and have retained a bit of it. I came out of a 16 year relationship a little over a year ago and that has left me socialy retarded when it comes to meeting guys. I do not like the bars so much so have been resorting to craigslist to satiate my sexual needs. It's a good thing I have good looks (8 on Hot or Not), relative youth (33 but like everyone else "can pass for nid 20's" lol) and a nice member to match (7.5x5.5 cit and straight). I have become aware of a few things though. Guys really do not know how to measure in inches, apparently 7" constitutes hung and I really like dicks on the bigger side. I am a little brash and uncommonly straightforward so if we do exchange messages you are forewarned and will not take offence so easily.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
welcome to the site! hope we can help you reintroduce yourself to the world of dating. enjoy your stay