WHAT IS IN THE WATER IN THE MIDWEST???

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Sep 10 2004, 02:31 PM
... another friend of mine say minneapolis is great and i would love it there--now i know why he said that. i should take a drive (its not too far).
Drive up and see me sometime, Hungthick ;)

The other day I was approached by a straight guy who wanted to experiment. He said he was pretty well endowed. About ten inches, he said. We messed around, and by my hand measurement, I'd say he was being pretty conservative -- either that or I had him excited well beyond his typical measurement. :D

But even for Minneapolis, I'd say he's hung much bigger than most guys, who tend to just be *big* as opposed to fucking huge. LOL

lighthouse: I recall hearing a radio interview of a researcher who ran a study correlating penis size to ethnicity/racial makeup/whatever. The study controlled for height variances in that it tabulated penis size as a percentage of height instead of just a raw measurement. Specious science? perhaps. The measurements were NOT self-reported, but measured by using stretched flaccid dimension from the pubic bone. If all the measurements were performed in the same manner, then those data should be reliable. I do not recall the population size (n).

According to the study, those of Scandinavian origin were on the top of the rankings, when ordered under these criteria. The study stands out in my mind because I'm 25% Swedish, 50% German, the rest Scot/British.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, so I just read this thread for the first time and I gotta say a BIG thank you to idigBIGdix for the huge compliment!!! As far as penis size and region I am not too sure. I've been all over this country and yes I did find some big dicks in the midwest but I also found them in the south and the north and out west. The fact is that big dicks are everywhere, it's just a matter of being able to scope them out! :) However, I have found some big boys in the midwest (yum) but in my experiances I have found southern boys the biggest. maybe it's all the heat and humidity. But hey, I like big dicks no matter what part of the country they come from! :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen big ones everywhere too (Texas, NY, and Minnesota...all
of which i have lived in for a time)....
*BUT*
True confessions time:
The cocks i saw and sampled when i lived in Minnesota
were on average...um....well.....large.
Guys in general, as has been noted here,
were taller, too.
They grow things bigger in Texas, so it is said,
but...not as many in a row.
Perhaps i could continue my own little (or big) survey
here in my native state.
heheheheheheh.

MischievousOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think y'all should just come for a visit to Minneapolis. I'm pretty sure we'd all take well to some visitors!!

In my own personal experience, I've been with maybe 20 guys in my life, all but one from Minnesota or North Dakota, and over half of them have been at least "above average." In addition, of the friends whose sizes I know (have seen, talked about, etc;) about half of them are well hung too. Just my thoughts!

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
[Drive up and see me sometime, Hungthick ;)]

Muah Pony, thanks. Horsehungshowoff (was a member until tossed out) says, HELLO! Both he and i would dig a 3 way!!!
[post=255749]Quoted post[/post]​

...hell, I'd dig one too. You both are GORGEOUS! I'd bottom out for either of you any day.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
...hell, I'd dig one too. You both are GORGEOUS! I'd bottom out for either of you any day.
[post=255777]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

nothing like a great power bottom ....and your so fucking cute too philbert :p :p

kudo451:
Basically genetic mutations are random. From there, the simple fact that some organisms have more offspring than others (and some have none at all) does the rest.

While I can't argue with the science here, I would like to point out that concentration is evidence of something other than a random occurance.
See, if it where a random thing then it would be spread out evenly all over the country.

Besides this whole conversation seems a bit bias toward white guys--nothing really wrong with that! Though I would like to point out that Black men do respresent another concentration of the long and strong, especially in the South. And it is a fact, no matter how "un-pc" it is to say, that they where often breed that way because it was believed that the bigger the dick the more vitality and strength a man possessed. Since that concentration was brought about on purpose I have to believe that other concentrations would have had a similar history.

I think that the Nords, Germans, Swedish and other groups, who settled so much of the Midwest do have that kind of history where size did matter; even if it doesn't matter so much now. All I can say to all of that is:
Thank you :wub: ! Thank You :p! Thank you :lol: ! Thank you :rolleyes: ! Thankyou :D !
LOL

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by kudo451@Sep 15 2004, 02:56 AM
Basically genetic mutations are random. From there, the simple fact that some organisms have more offspring than others (and some have none at all) does the rest.

While I can't argue with the science here, I would like to point out that concentration is evidence of something other than a random occurance.
See, if it where a random thing then it would be spread out evenly all over the country.

Besides this whole conversation seems a bit bias toward white guys--nothing really wrong with that! Though I would like to point out that Black men do respresent another concentration of the long and strong, especially in the South. And it is a fact, no matter how "un-pc" it is to say, that they where often breed that way because it was believed that the bigger the dick the more vitality and strength a man possessed. Since that concentration was brought about on purpose I have to believe that other concentrations would have had a similar history.

I think that the Nords, Germans, Swedish and other groups, who settled so much of the Midwest do have that kind of history where size did matter; even if it doesn't matter so much now. All I can say to all of that is:
Thank you :wub: ! Thank You :p! Thank you :lol: ! Thank you :rolleyes: ! Thankyou :D !
LOL
[post=256098]Quoted post[/post]​

so If I am understanding you correctly, you are saying that black men have the trump card on big dicks?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Sep 12 2004, 11:32 AM
I have seen big ones everywhere too (Texas, NY, and Minnesota...all
of which i have lived in for a time)....
*BUT*
True confessions time:
The cocks i saw and sampled when i lived in Minnesota
were on average...um....well.....large.
Guys in general, as has been noted here,
were taller, too.
They grow things bigger in Texas, so it is said,
but...not as many in a row.
Perhaps i could continue my own little (or big) survey
here in my native state.
heheheheheheh.
[post=255757]Quoted post[/post]​

AND, Minneapolis has one of the biggest "fisting" communities in the world. Must be those long, cold winters. ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by kudo451@Sep 14 2004, 10:56 PM
Actually, evolution's a pseudo-random thing, kudo451. What this means is, the occurrance is a matter of chance, but there are certain environmental factors which may favor one gene over another.

Besides this whole conversation seems a bit bias toward white guys--nothing really wrong with that! Though I would like to point out that Black men do respresent another concentration of the long and strong, especially in the South. And it is a fact, no matter how "un-pc" it is to say, that they where often breed that way because it was believed that the bigger the dick the more vitality and strength a man possessed.  Since that concentration was brought about on purpose I have to believe that other concentrations would have had a similar history.
Why would you breed a slave for dick size? At least Jimmy the Greek actually had a point. Actually, the stereotype about black men goes back to ancient Greece, when it was about Ethiopians. So even if it is true, it's the wrong side of Africa.

I think that the Nords, Germans, Swedish and other groups, who settled so much of the Midwest do have that kind of history where size did matter; even if it doesn't  matter so much now.
Well, the current hypothesis is that it mostly only matters in cases of multiple males mating with the same female. So in cases of Eskimo-style marriages where a group of males have sexual access to a group of females, it's possible. (With the Eskimos, it was two each.) The other time it might matter is intersexual selection, much like a peacock's tail.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Sep 16 2004, 11:58 PM
I've always found the biggest cocks in Germany.
[post=256291]Quoted post[/post]​

i heard that one before also...i wish i knew it first hand.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungthick+Sep 17 2004, 12:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungthick &#064; Sep 17 2004, 12:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hung Muscle@Sep 16 2004, 11:58 PM
I&#39;ve always found the biggest cocks in Germany.

i heard that one before also...i wish i knew it first hand.
[post=256294]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

...All the big ones are in Northern Germany, where you&#39;ll find the more Nordic-looking folks. They DO have big, fat uncut cocks. Southern Germans (alas, of which I am one) tend to have smalled penises and darker features, as their descent is more Austro-Hungarian and Slavic.

Media
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Sep 16 2004, 07:58 PM
I&#39;ve always found the biggest cocks in Germany.

I&#39;ve heard that but haven&#39;t experienced that as much as I have South African (of Afrikans or Dutch decent)... come to think of it, Dutch guys also seem to be disproportionately big

anybody else?

iamout: What part of MN are you from?

Iamout

Originally posted by swimguy_14@Aug 14 2004, 02:07 AM
hmm im in mn. should travel to non midwest, really wow them
[post=252332]Quoted post[/post]​

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
reading these threads this morning i am thinking to myself "Who cares if they are hung in Germany...i am in indiana and want the hung guys around here."

me so horny this morning :wacko:

gaytampa

Just Browsing
Media

YoungNHung19: Hey....HungThick...I am from North Carolina. Maybe you should take a look at my pic and decide for yourself about North Carolina guys being small....???