what is it about hung older guys?? :o

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by donallee, Jan 21, 2012.

1. donallee

donallee New Member

i always considered myself straightbut i have to admit i always fatasize about really well hung older guys(40+). Dunno what it i about them i think its the thought of having someone strong mature and domineering ,il have to find out some day,

2. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

At 76 I consider myself among the "older guys", and with 8" between my legs I am "well hung", so thanks for your good feelings about my type of man. I think the age and the endowment both contribute to my (and other older men's) maturity, confidence, and self-assured nature. I don't think it's about domineering, but rather the ability to take charge in matters that contribute to a younger man's experience. And not just sexual experience but life's diverse experiences.

There are other older men here in LPSG that are very impressive...trim and fit, tanned bodies, fine cocks with attractive silver pubes, and full balls. All of it due to taking care of the body, eating well, exercising regularly, and avoiding smoking. At age 19 you are able to set a course of good living now which will pay off in your future years. That's when many young men will be admiring and fantasizing you. Good luck to you.

3. donallee

donallee New Member

Thank you sir , yes 8 inches is very impressive.Im actually waiting to meet a man that fits my fantasy to have my first intimate moments with and lookingforward to that day.

Draft saved Draft deleted